Sign in to follow this  
Guest Schramm

Do any of you all use these blades?

Guest Schramm

Everybody is raving over these blades claiming that they cut, ride and preform a lot longer then any other blade.  Normally I am very sceptical but I am ordering some tomorrow to give them a try.  I have been given rave reviews from every single person that tried it and I trust these peoples judgement.  Check out this website some of you may already know about them:

http://www.cleancutblade.com/

Guest fivestar

Everybody is raving over these blades claiming that they cut, ride and preform a lot longer then any other blade.  Normally I am very sceptical but I am ordering some tomorrow to give them a try.  I have been given rave reviews from every single person that tried it and I trust these peoples judgement.  Check out this website some of you may already know about them:

http://www.cleancutblade.com/

Best blade you'll ever use.

It say's they give discounts to Signs101 forum members. They must be top notch.

Guest fivestar

They give a discount for signforums.com members too. :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

If FIvestar says so, you can bet on it.

Here you go.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D

post-0-1298654291678_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986542925366_thumb.jpg

This has me wondering???  :thumbsup: some of the best BS'ers in the forum are promoting it, there has to be a catch. Alright what is it, you guys own stock here??? hUh?? come on let me know, maybe I want in.  :thumbsup:

Seriously I wan to find some good blades, not real happy with the Chinese ones at all. 2 of the six I ordered had pits in the edge.

Kevin

Guest fivestar

This has me wondering???  :thumbsup: some of the best BS'ers in the forum are promoting it, there has to be a catch. Alright what is it, you guys own stock here??? hUh?? come on let me know, maybe I want in.  :thumbsup:

Seriously I wan to find some good blades, not real happy with the Chinese ones at all. 2 of the six I ordered had pits in the edge.

Kevin

Well let's put it this way.  As soon as I got my Roland printer/cutter the first thing I did was took the cutting blade out and replaced it with my clean cut blade I had for my Refine as it's the exact same blade and now my Roland printer cuts as good as my GraphTec cutter.  Before I replaced it I tried to cut something with the blade that was in the printer/cutter as it was supposedly new and it cut like crap.

Guest fivestar

what's their shipping like? Do I need to order a crap load to make it worth while?

Kevin

Nope I've only ever ordered 1 blade from them.  I saved $2.00 by mentioning I was a signforums.com member.

Guest fivestar

1? or 1 pack?

Kevin

1 blade.......I couldn't tell you how much vinyl I've ran through it and it still cuts like brand new.

Fivestar = Oprah?

So, if these are the best of the best - which ones do I need for my LP? The Roland Camm1 or Roland Z Series? If the Z serieis, is it worth swapping out my 60-degree for the 45-degree? There are times that I do cut some tiny stuff.

I needed a spare blade anyway so when this comes I'll put it in and keep the other blade for cutting reflective, chrome & gold.. clean cut blades

Quantity Description                             Unit Price Subtotal

1        American Graphtec CB09U 60

BUMP.gif

So which blade should I be considering for my LP?

Fivestar = Oprah?

So, if these are the best of the best - which ones do I need for my LP? The Roland Camm1 or Roland Z Series? If the Z serieis, is it worth swapping out my 60-degree for the 45-degree? There are times that I do cut some tiny stuff.

i tried one of their blades on my lp24, and was underwhelmed. :thumbsup: i much prefer the blades that uscutter sells. just my personal experience.

bb

I've just ordered a 60 degree blade to try on what you guys have written on this post.

Thanks for the information.

Joe

Yup, I know that the LP takes a Roland blade, however, the website shows that they sell two different types for the Roland. I need to know which one I would need to purchase. And if it's the z-series, is it worth the trade of blade quality over blade angle? I switched to a 60-degree because I started to cut small things and have never bothered to go back .... dialing in the blade depth sucks.

i don't remember which one it is, but i do remember it is the larger of the two. i ordered the wrong one teh first time. they were real nice about it and exchanged it for me. just tell them what machine you have and they will get you the right blade.

bb

Getting ready to order the 5 pack - haven't needed another one yet but want to have a spare and will probably change my other holder over to cleancut also.  I have a second blade holder for metalics/reflectives as they are so much harder on blades and then you have to reset each time you go back to do regular vinyl with a new blade. Jen - if you want I can send you one from the pack (it would be cheaper than just getting one) and would save you a little bit

scott

That would be awesome Scott! Mahalo for the offer. PM me your PayPal ID, and let me know how much so I can send you the money  :thumbsup: