Sign in to follow this  
lastfuse

My first sign(s).

Guest kenya

You are right five............. I always cut corners on magnets.  :thumbsup:;D

Guest kenya

I never cut corners

Except on magnets.  ;D ;D ;D That just popped into my head when I seen you say you never cut corners.  I thought you better on magnets or they will come flying off the vehicle.

LOL!

To be honest, when i started i had no idea what to charge and was very low. Now, i have formulated a pricing method and am charging higher and i'm getting it. You aren't getting the higher prices because your not asking for them   :thumbsup:

John!, Please don't assume that you know my business.  ;D

It's kind of you to help others, but I'm secure with my prices.

I've never asked anyone to quote my work, it's obvious that I live in an area where you & I differ- so enough said.

Have a wonderful Day & Happy Cutting !! ;D

I never cut corners

Except on magnets.  ;D ;D ;D That just popped into my head when I seen you say you never cut corners.  I thought you better on magnets or they will come flying off the vehicle.

LOL!

To be honest, when i started i had no idea what to charge and was very low. Now, i have formulated a pricing method and am charging higher and i'm getting it. You aren't getting the higher prices because your not asking for them   :thumbsup:

John!, Please don't assume that you know my business.  ;D

I've never asked anyone to quote my work, it's obvious that I live in an area where you & I differ- so enough said.

WOW Kenya, you go girl!  ;D ;D :P

Every market has a standard pricing according to where you are every one can price what they need to do a job and turn a profit.That profit is up to each business as to what they want or need to do their work. My personal philosophy is if i cant make a decent profit my truck and equipment are not eating any thing sitting idle so why bust your ass and just make wages. Most of my work is for larger sign company's that i install for and lots of times when i give a price there is flack about the price but i simply say fine let the customer install it or you may your self, usually i will install without any more talk about the pricing so in the end it is up to you to get what you need out of your work to be profitable.

Dan

I never cut corners

LOL!

John!, Please don't assume that you know my business.  :rolleyes:

How did i assume i knew your business? I did not at all. I wasn't talking just to you, i was talking about most here on the forums who aren't getting good money for their work. You are not getting the higher prices because you are not asking for it, go high, then come down. Don't shoot low, then shoot even lower when they comment on the pricing.

Why be afraid to ask for more cause you just might get it. Doesn't bother me at all either way, i know i am making good money with my business and very successful.