Spyder Graphix

A few Pics of the New Shop *added pics

Guest fivestar

Very nice.  I wished I had that much room.  :'(

Very nice.  I wished I had that much room.  :'(

Yea i love it 2000sqf for our sign are and another 2000 upstairs for our screenprinting

Is the t-shirt shop next door yours too?

No its our shop also just two different names. It has 2 doors in the front but comes into the same place.

We are re doing all the front lettering as we just put something up there so people could find it to be able to pick up orders,

That's great Spyder!!! The outside will really look good when it gets painted and you add the black awnings. Are you planning on putting your name and logo on the awnings?

Post a pic when you get the front done.

Good luck in the new location.  :lol:

Peabody

That just fantastic, I would love to have a shop..  oh by the way, you might want to change your date on the camera if thats a recent pic. :lol:

I'm jealous!!!  That looks like a great place to have a new shop and LOVE the amount of room you have.

The only plus I have....no extra payments to run our cutter!  :lol:

Thanks guys. Been here for 3 months now and love it. It has brought us in alot more business. Ill post pics of our screen printing area here soon.

I'm jealous as well.  I would love to have that kinda space.  I keep trying to talk my buddy out of his hanger.  I figure its the only way I'll ever have enough room.  Do you have a garage door on the back of that place?  Thats another one of my requirements when I finally get a good space like that.

Guest kenya

Wow......... what a wonderful storefront...... awesome space.

My sign room is a 14' x 26' and to me, that's small for all the stuff you

accumulate. Congrats !

Very nice big and clean shop you got there looks like a great spot its all about location....... :lol: best of luck in your new shop.........I love it 

Heres some pics of the upstairs were our screen printing is done. There are also 2 big offices and a 20x30 lounge area. Also put in a full bathroom with shower in upstairs.

post-2235-12986538930103_thumb.jpg

post-2235-12986538930721_thumb.jpg

post-2235-12986538931209_thumb.jpg

post-2235-12986538942765_thumb.jpg

post-2235-1298653894307_thumb.jpg

post-2235-12986538943373_thumb.jpg

Very nice setup! That is one cool building, I love the front.  You certainly have my envy.  :lol:

Guest fivestar

I officially hate you Spyder...... :lol::) :) J/K........I do envy you though, I've got a building I own but not nearly the setup you have.  Wife has a flower shop in the main floor and I use the upstairs for my computer repair/graphics business but I don't have near enough room. 

Yours is what I'd love to have.

Guest Schramm

spyder,

Nice!!!  I lease a building which is 1200 sf and have for 6 months and have not done anything with it yet.  It just sits there collecting dust!  Good thing is that I only pay $250 a month!  Havent decided what to put in there yet, I want to put a furniture and mirror business (all custom finishes) but my wife doesnt like that idea but has no suggestions for me.

Once again I really like your set up.

Looks great!  Add me to the list of the jealous.  Still trying to decide whether to make the jump or not..

Thanks again guys. Schramm if you think where the building is at would do well for your signs then by all means go for it. If you allready have it why not?? If anything you could move your stuff there to do work and get it out of the house and have more room...

Midwaste its hard for another person to tell you to make the jump because no one knows your situation but its been the best thing ever for us.