veddderman123

Help Me price My first Truck! Please

What's the measurements of each body panel's lettering?

Without knowing specifics like cast or calendered, vinyl usage, artwork production time, etc. It's hard to guess but I would think somewhere between 900-1200

WOW, 900-1200 Really? 

I wont know the actual measurements of the lettering until he drops the truck off. 

Let us know!  ;D

I'd throw out a easy $400 as a starting point. That's alot of coverage and plus the tailgate is probably getting done too right?

Just depends on what the customer wants.  751 applies to contours alot better than 651 in my limited experience, so I always try to push them towards 751 because of that and the longer life, but if they are on a budget they get told the difference in the vinyl, if they choose 651 yeah I will stick it on!

On something like that, I would go with 751 or even 851...

Agreed....I have always ALWAYS pushed them to use the more expensive vinyl....but some are on a budget and wanted the cheaper stuff, or only needed it to last for a year or something like that.  In those cases they very well know the difference and then I have used 651.

I only use 751 for vehicle graphics.  My rationale is that the customer won't remember the money they saved using 651, but they'll remember who to try blaming when it goes bad!  ;D

This is good to know. When reading what others used on different threads here I thought everyone used 651 on autos the most? For colors it is a one year difference from 6 year to 7 years correct?

Thank you,

Christi