Benr98

Need pricing help on 16' of text

I have a customer wanting 12" letters, there are 18 letters per line and I have to cut 2 lines.

For some reason my prices keep coming out different, HELP!

Thanks

I have a customer wanting 12" letters, there are 18 letters per line and I have to cut 2 lines.

For some reason my prices keep coming out different, HELP!

Thanks

different than what?

Depending on how I figure out the pricing.  Whether I use how much vinyl I'll use to get a price vs the vinyl calculator.

Don't be so difficult this early on a Sunday!

For 24" x 16' of Lettering (not knowing what kind of vinyl you are using) assuming it is 1 color I am coming up with $320 for the vinyl and if installation is being done by you I am coming up with $446.88

I wish I had my shop up there.Down here they would laugh and walk out the door at 1/3 that price.

lol, No you don't John trust me. Things are way too crazy up here and the people are nuts... I would give my left arm to be able to move to TN, I love it down there!

hey jen i would do it for around 185.00 if they r installing themselves

if i installed it around 285.00

lol, No you don't John trust me. Things are way too crazy up here and the people are nuts... I would give my left arm to be able to move to TN, I love it down there!

across the street from  me:

2br arts & crafts style house,hardwood floors, carpet in bedrooms...$750 a month rent.

It rents for that much where John lives too. However since it is across the street from John you can only get $750  :thumbsup:

Have fun,

Jon

I take exception to that! I don't deny it,just take exception.

:thumbsup:

Wow, that is amazing! That same house here would rent for about $1700-$2400 a month!

I need to get out of this area!

NOW HERE IS THE DEAL..all furnished7 rooms with laundry room,2 king bdrms,1 regualr,1 twin bdrm,bath and 1/2 hardwood dining and kitchen and hall,carpet on rest,carpoet with shed,own drieway,yard=$400.00 plus $400.00 deposit renter pays utilities.5 minutes from dr,drug,po,grocery gas,30 minutes from city.Paved road..lol

carpoet with shed

Does the "carpoet in the shed" just do automotive Hikou's or what?  ;D

Sorry I just had to.

Jon

;D , nerve pills

carpoet with shed

Does the "carpoet in the shed" just do automotive Hikou's or what?  ;D

Sorry I just had to.

Jon

Here we don't call them carports,we call them sheds..why because they cover (shed) the car..guess it's just hillbilly slang..lol It does have a shed attached for tools etc...lol I guess being the hillbilly makes me the odd one,so be it, I wouldn't change it for the world.I love being a hillbilly.

I'm a hillbilly & a redneck & proud of it  ;D .  That is not the problem .. it is a  s pellling issue ... I can speeeeell real good ( I bought a radio shack spell checker 10 years ago & use the spell check here most of the times )  ;D

Call it a carport - shed - tarp, TeePee or garage.

Store your IH 1ton or travalall in it. Its all good.

BUT WHERE DOES THE POOR POET SLEEP?;D?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jon

;D

Wow, this thread got hijacked fast huh? So we have a Poet who sleeps in a tree over the shed thats not a shed but actually a carport all attached to a fully furnished house for $400.....;D?? Did I get it all?

Wow, this thread got hijacked fast huh? So we have a Poet who sleeps in a tree over the shed thats not a shed but actually a carport all attached to a fully furnished house for $400.....;D?? Did I get it all?

Yep

1rst description had a " carpoet with shed " .. I LOVE signature lines  ;D