FutureSgtsWife

Pics of some of the heat applied stuff....

My daughter and I had a little tiff today over what she wanted to wear to school... and since she left home not too happy, I thought I'd make her smile when she came home by making her a new tank top for dance practice today....

232323232%7Ffp5368%3A%3Enu%3D326%3A%3E2%3C6%3E232%3EWSNRCG%3D324552979832%3Bnu0mrj

And here's the messenger bag I made for her a few weeks ago to carry some stuff in for her competition...

232323232%7Ffp53686%3Enu%3D326%3A%3E2%3C6%3E232%3EWSNRCG%3D324552979632%3Bnu0mrj

Sorry for the HUGE photos... I thought I resized them and have to rush to a meeting and still want to upload 1 more pic so I don't have time to fix them...

Guest fivestar

So you gave into your daughter?  No she's gonna run all over you.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very nice job on the vinyl and yes that glitterflex does require quite a bit more pressure.

What vinyl is that green?

The green is GlitterFlex.... it's tough to cut -- I didn't realize that I have to adjust the pressure that much more. 

Excellent!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Love the Glitterflex. May I ask where/who you bought it from?

Z

What vinyl is that green?

The green is GlitterFlex.... it's tough to cut -- I didn't realize that I have to adjust the pressure that much more. 

Excellent!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Love the Glitterflex. May I ask where/who you bought it from?

Z

I've had that for quite awhile... I think I bought it from specialty-graphics.com -- because they sold it by the foot.

Guest kenya

The green is awesome.

Nice work on both. I bet she loved them.

looks great,, so what force did you adjust your cutter to for the gliter flex?

MMM