TaterNuts

I'm Back... I think....

Well Hello all... Its been awhile since I have been an 'active' member of this board....  Well, for those who know, I stopped making vinyl awhile back, and hopefully, Ill be back up and running here in a few weeks....

I have alot of catching up to do...

Well first off, The reason why I stopped cutting vinyl was alot of reasons... I cut vinyl part time at a local flea market here in toledo ohio.  I had a full time job to take care of my home bills till my vinyl business kicked off, but with two children, it really wasnt paying all the bills....  I had a job which I worked at for nearly 10 years before they decided to let me go... That was December of 06.  The flea market ended up closing down and I really didnt have room in my small apartment to set up all my equipment.  I did some graphics and signs for some repeat customers, but between trying to find employment and finding a place to set up to sell my graphics, I didnt have much time... When I go places and see some of my customers, They all ask when Im going to back up and running.

Also, another very important reason why I quit cutting was a major computer crash... My computer went out, hard drive crashed...  I always said to myself that I should back up the files, but never did...

So...  I got a brand spanking new laptop, Most of my software re-installed... Still dont know where all my graphic clip art cds are... But its all coming together...

Hopefully this trade center is going to get approval to open up here in toledo so I can get a booth there. Im going to start small at first, just doing some custom car decals, small signs, etc, till I can build up some capital... Hopefully if everything goes well, Ill be doing it all... Shirts, Large signs, Store fronts, t shirts, etc...

Oh, another thing, Got me a brand new digital video camera... So hopefully, I can make some more 'instructional videos' for those who have seen mine....

Good to be back.

Welcome back, Tater... look forward to seeing you around the forum again!

Hey Tater , I wonder hat happened to you . I got alot of help from you when I started .

good to have you back  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Damn man long time no see.  Why didn't you hit me up I could of given you a HD, I've got plenty laying around the store.  Hell you could of made a "road trip" down here and we could of gotten everything set back up for you.

Glad to see you're back around, you have been missed.

That's the best screen name I've ever seen "Tater"...  ;D:thumbsup:

It used to be "TaterNuts", But I took the Nuts off... LOL

That's the best screen name I've ever seen "Tater"...  :(:thumbsup:

That sounds painful. LOL!

Welcome back.

Charlie

That's the best screen name I've ever seen "Tater"...  :thumbsup::huh:

That sounds painful. LOL!

Welcome back.

Charlie

I agree!  :-

Welcome back.....my father in law has a dog named tater...and if you are half as good of guy as that dog you will be great to have around.....I think that made sense.