Jeffrey06

So, what do you think?

My first sale:

what do you guys think? He told me to draw him on up and make it pretty. What I'm showing is the specifics he gave me, besides the layout. Should I look at a different layout?

It will be on a 18" x 24" Coloplast Sign.

I've still got to confirm this before I make. All opinions welcome.

post-4161-12986533011021_thumb.jpg

post-4161-12986533022362_thumb.jpg

I have no idea what that sign means but probably because I'm just getting old...

The only thing that jumped out at me was the "straight" type on top and then the "curved" type under it.

Kind of looks funky to me. Just my opinion however...

Overall it looks nice!

looks great to me. I just did a banner that combined the straight with curved text and she loved it. I wouldn't change a thing.

I really don't know what it means honestly. But, this is what he specified. I'm going to show it to him tomorrow. I might do the members only in red just to break it up some.

As far as what I have to have in it, I don't see anyway around then what I got??

Looks real nice...I would try putting "over the hill..." below the quad and see how the quad looks on top of the "hilled" text...Then maybe put more space btwn "Topsy Store" and peak the riders helmet btwn them (just a little bit). See how that looks?

:thumbsup:

Looks real nice...I would try putting "over the hill..." below the quad and see how the quad looks on top of the "hilled" text...Then maybe put more space btwn "Topsy Store" and peak the riders helmet btwn them (just a little bit). See how that looks?

I like this idea too.  ;D

Ok. Dump question!

When I got to cut this. Should I just cut each individual line and line it up myself on the sign, or cut cut all of this on one cut. I know it would save a lot of vinyl if I do it each line, what do you do?

Ok. Dump question!

When I got to cut this. Should I just cut each individual line and line it up myself on the sign, or cut cut all of this on one cut. I know it would save a lot of vinyl if I do it each line, what do you do?

I would have the computer align all of the graphics and not worry about vinyl being wasted. 

If you are pricing your jobs correctly, the first couple of jobs pay for the entire roll then it is all profit after that.

D

Ok. Dump question!

If you are doing one sign...Just do it all together and be done with it...If you were doing a few it might make more sense to gang them to fit less yardage.

Do you have 24" wide stock? b/c you might have to do it in 2 pieces...

Ok. Dump question!

If you are doing one sign...Just do it all together and be done with it...If you were doing a few it might make more sense to gang them to fit less yardage.

Do you have 24" wide stock? b/c you might have to do it in 2 pieces...

Yes, I have 24" wide in all of my rolls.

Dylan-Thanks, that makes sense, I've done 4 signs now and I've done them all by hand, it does take alot more time aligning everything, but, next time I probably will be just printing.

I priced this out at $35, that"s will delivery(across town, doesn't really count), design, and about a hour of labor. 1 side only.