Sign in to follow this  
Jerry Bonham

SignBlazer Support

Just wish to introduce myself.

SignBlazer is all 100% Australian.

This year is the 17th year on the market.

I am part of the team which develops SignBlazer.

So any questions?

Ideas for new tools?

How do I ------?

I would be delighted to answer in detail.

Regards to all

Jerry Bonham.

Thanks Jerry! You've already been very helpful to me via email. Outstanding job,too!

For the rest of you,remember that Australia is 12 or so hours ahead of the US,time-wise..so remember that when you post,it might take Jerry a few hours to post back.

Jerry i am trying to import clipart from DMC vector . Sports magnets and decals are in demand in my area. could you help me find the right clipart to work best

Ok there are three questions here (two i did not see, sorry about that).

First Manuals - yes you can download them or read on line.

Here is the link. The same is on this forum however i am not sure where

http://www.signblazer.net/forum/index.php?topic=24.0

Next was a comment about needing more ZOOM tools,

Can i ask what zoom tool that is not in SignBlazer that you need?

There are more ways to zoom in SignBlazer than any other software program i have seen or used.

What is more important you can even zoom while node editing or typing text.

Finally DMC clipart.

I have yet to find legit clipart that does not import into SignBlazer.

Can you send me a file or post one here so i can examine it please?

You asked about clipart sources, simply type in Google "buy vector clipart" and thousands of hits will be shown.

Hope this helps

Jerry from SignBlazer.

Jerry

Right now I am most interested in just cutting vinyl for my walls -- I love wall words!

I wonder if it is possible for me to create something in PUBLISHER and import it into SignBlazer to cut?

I have access to and time for creating in PUBLISHER throughout the day where with SB I can only do it here at my home computer.

Hello,

Much as i would like to say yes, the answer is no.

Publisher is a program for making up books, magazines etc.

So i am sorry it is not suitable.

Does you boss know you have all this spare time?

Why not buy another copy of SignBlazer Elements for work?

Even get work to pay for it and tell them you can do signs for then cheaply whenever they want them?

Jerry from SignBlazer.

Hi Jerry

I work for a company in New Zealand that works with Signblazer. They have version 6 and used to get it from Colorchrome First. We can't seem to find the company anymore. Are the later versions than the one we have??

Hi Belbier ,

I'll give you a quick update but you can find out more info by reading the SignBlazer section .

Jerry passed on a little over a year ago & Color Chrome First has stopped doing business . A lawsuit over an employee claiming design ownership ensued & has been said to have been settled last fall . Rumors of an  evolved SignBlazer from each legal party has been spread .  :lol:

Jerry,

I do have a question.  I have installed the SignBlazer on my pc and have looked at the training modules as well as the help file.  However, when I tried to do what the training module or help files tells me to do, I notice that I don't have that particular feature on my version of SignBlazer.  I just purchased my cutter about a week ago and received the cd with the cutter.  It indicated that I was to use the trial version of the cd.  I'm thinking that if I was to get an id number then I would be able to get the full version...am I remotely correct on this?  I feel that I am very limited on what I can do at this point.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.  - panekbutton.

Jerry died over a year ago. I will answer your question. The version you have is Elements.The manual you are reading is for the full version..Pro..or Hotshot. The features that don't work in your version will never work. Elements is a starter version,with the basics. There are work-arounds for some things, that have been posted here.

Hi Xtreme ,

It still needs a username & password  ;D  . Thanks for helping with a manual .

Have you heard any SignBlazer news ? You being in Australia , maybe you can find out what I can't ;D

The last news I heard was that the case had been settled, and that an American firm has taken ownership of sign blazer.

When I find out more, I will inform you all.

Cheers

The last news I heard was that the case had been settled, and that an American firm has taken ownership of sign blazer.

When I find out more, I will inform you all.

Cheers

Thanks for the info & your generosity on the board  :lol:    :thumbsup: .

Guest round2racing

Is this Amercian firm planning on providing support, or letting us register?

It is just in the news/rumor stage until a business opens offering a product . If & when a post Color Chrome First A.K.A. SignBlazer opens & offers a new version , I doupt any support for SignBlazer would be given as there would be no profit in that . At best maybe an offer to update if you have a registerable copy now ( my imagination working  :thumbsup: )

This forum is the only thing you need anyway as far as support for SignBlazer goes .

Guest round2racing

Oh, I know.  These forums taught me everything I know about SBE, and I still have more to learn...

I would just like to be eligible for updates, and possibly an upgrade..

I guess we'll just wait and see..

I did not pay close enough attention to know you got a new member name . I did not realize who I was responding to . Nce name which I am assuming is your business name ?