Sign in to follow this  
DanielB

First Store Front

Well its actually a door going into a salon.  But still my first, and got the business of all the other women in the salon!

post-3968-12986530986372_thumb.jpg

post-3968-129865309926_thumb.jpg

congrats! Looks good. The business name scares me though lol

looks good

yeah, not sure of the name though....    shivers

Daniel, nice job and thanks for sharing it with us.

Did you seal that?

The only reason I ask, is we did store hours on a door at a small restaurant, and with the text being thinner when they wash the windows with their squeege, some of the corners are beginning to curl...which we need to redo (no biggie) but I'm going to try that 'Seal It' pen to see if that prevents that from happening again!  It may have been because we applied it in cold weather or it's just ME!!  :thumbsup:

No we didnt seal it.  The door is actually inside.  It is a larger salon and each stylist has their own room, so if they do clean the windows it will be with a paper towel and windex.  Now about that sealer.  Would you recomend using this on larger outdoor applications, and where can I find some?

No we didnt seal it.  The door is actually inside.  It is a larger salon and each stylist has their own room, so if they do clean the windows it will be with a paper towel and windex.  Now about that sealer.  Would you recomend using this on larger outdoor applications, and where can I find some?

You can start by checking out their website:

http://www.sealitpen.com/distributors.html

I was asking not that long ago...some don't feel it's needed, but those that have used it, approved it!