Rob28x

First sign...

Buddy wants me to do a sign in his workout room. He wanted red, yellow, and black to match his equipment.

This is what I came up with in SignBlazer.

Sorry not sure how to save it in .eps form.

bensboxing101v2.jpg

bensboxing101v6.jpg

Keep in mind I am a rookie and take it easy on me haha.

The bottom one is my latest revision. Anything I should change? Does it look professional enough?

Thanks

I like the second one the best.  Good Job. 

I think that you should increase the size of the title, change the name "Ben's" to red, and have it overlap the first letter in the title.  "Ben's" would look as though it was written on over the top of the title.

Other wise a good, easy to read, sign.  :thumbsup:

EWWW that sucks!

haha just kidding man!  :thumbsup:

I too like the second one the best. I'd increase the 2 side letterings a tad and you should be good to go!

I agree with Muttley about making the 2nd one have Ben's name in red and move it over more to the right.

LOVE IT....turned out nice.

I think you should take the Ben's in the first one and overlap the first letter in the second one!  I think the Ben's without the outline would be hotttt!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  But thats just me!

Ok so how does this look then? Should have mentioned its condensed a little for the preview, it will be going on a 4x8 sheet

bensboxing101v7.jpg

Well this is what the client decided on.

bensboxing101v9.jpg

Not my favorite, but you know how it goes... customer is always right  :thumbsup:

I liked the 3rd one you did, looked great. Wonder what it would look like if you could dangle the gloves from the "1" somehow in the final version? Just doesn't look balanced with the gloves above to me. Doesn't really matter now since the customer has his own ideas. You did a great job!

Or off the G would look sweet! Hmm may have to try that right quick.

Well couldn't come up with anything that looked ok, so I did a slight mod to what I already had.

bensboxing101v10.jpg

I was thinking off the "g" originally but wasn't sure if it would work with the boxers?? Looking good though

Well here she is  :angel:

bensbanner005nj7.jpg

Customer was blown away, said he couldn't have imagined it coming out that nice. I am happy with it. I used some transfer tape to mount it to my wall to put it together. Worked out good.

That turned out really nice....what size is it?  Or did I miss the size somewhere?

:angel:

That turned out really nice....what size is it?  Or did I miss the size somewhere?

:angel:

Full 4'x8'

Looks great, nice clean work.  :angel:

Jon

Thanks

weeding the boxers sucked. I only had 15" red vinyl, so they are 2 piece cut through the stomach, but you can't tell to look at the sign.

I had to laugh, 50" cutter, and only 15" vinyl...

But he can't complain, I only charged him $60 and that included the 4x8 sheet. He is a good bud that has helped me out a ton, so I did it for cost pretty much.

Just wondering for future though, what would you usually charge someone for something like that? I had to do the design and all.

Guest kenya

I think you did a fine job.

Very clean & professional  :angel:.