buddy

OPINIONS NEEDED

I redesigned my logo and have not sent them out for print yet, please be honest (I expect nothing but honesty from you guys) :rolleyes:

Thanks

Dazzel

PeddyGraphics2.jpg

I personally think you should shrink down the top line of type. It just looks a little overwhelming to me. Otherwise I like it!

But keep in mind, that font you are using is going to be hell to cut and weed if you plan on making anything vinyl.

I dig it. The only thing that I would think about changing is the size of your name. You have enough space there to slightly increase the size of your name which I think will be beneficial.

think that you need to fatten up your text just a little.

I find it a little hard to read, it took just a little time to read/decipher the name and back of the card.

You want your name to be big and bold, and stick out so everyone can recognize it right away.

I think everything else is great, good job!  :rolleyes:

All great points and will play around with it. As for the weeding on this type font...piece of cake really, I have done it a few times and it comes up quite well :rolleyes:

Stay tunerd

All great points and will play around with it. As for the weeding on this type font...piece of cake really, I have done it a few times and it comes up quite well :rolleyes:

Stay tunerd

Dazzel,

I agree, the text should be easy, but the scroll work / wings will be the hardest to weed.

ARGH...yea I didn't think of the wings...well...is there another contest going on for weeding? LOL :-

Dazzel

Hi BDC ,

I don't like the streched PEddy  , easy to think it is PLeddy .. BUT keep in mind , I letter all of my stuff with Cole Casual ( SignBlazer font ) .

As already pointed out the streching in peddy is a bit hard to read but other than that your good to go

In stead of call me for a quote, just put Call for a Quote...  shrink down the PEDDY and you should be OK!

Maybe try putting a white stroke and dropshadow on Peddy so it pops more and increasing the size of your name. other than that it looks great...

OK...back to the drawing board :rolleyes:  I was questioning it myself...PLUS how the heck was I going to pull off the gradients in the background if I Vinyl the logo to my truck? :-  That's why I posted it, for honesty...THANKS EVERYONE

Dazzel  ;)

BTW - yoginaranjo I use to live in Santa Ana, and Rialto, CA.  Has it grown?