Sign in to follow this  
Guest kenya

How did you ring in the New Year ?

Guest kenya

We were suppose to have a big party at our house, but hubby has been sick with the flu.

So we watched Dick Clark & enjoyed a toast of champagne.

What did you do?

Watched some good movies...and  :D  and fell asleep...glad to know 2008 is behind us!  :D

I use to do all the parties and get togethers..but not this year...heck I have banners to still finish today, but as you see I'm here instead!! lol

Worked at the FD until 7am this morning... it was actually a quite night, I think the medic unit only made 1 call.  :D

Hung out with some friends and played Rockband 2 all night, with a celebratory drink at midnight  :D

shot gasoline soaked twinkies out of my acetaline cannon.

bb

bb

Did you happen to make any videos of said cannon and twinkies?  :D

bb

no pics = no twinkie missiles  :D  j/k

spent most of the night trying to keep our biggest dog (yellow lab) from leaning against the power button of my computer. He's usually not allowed in the house, but since we tranq'd him, he looked really, really stoned out of his mind and kind of lost.

unfortunately it was too rainy and we were all too drunk to video tape it. we will have to do a renactment when the weather is better.

bb

Relaxed with the kids at home, and continued the healing process.

I hate that wounds and bruises itch when healing.....argggg.

Went to a buddys house and played the Wii with there little one. And got my ass handed to me by a 5 year old! I gotta get one of those! (Wii)

Also had the flu, haven't been this sick in quite a long time. I'm with Jen, not sad to see 2008 behind us. Had to laugh about the soakfilled twinkies.....have to say never heard of that one.

Had a glass of wine with my adult daughter & watched our first Granddaughter with my wife . Son & his wife partied enough for us & also had the effects the next morning  :thumbsup:

Also had the flu, haven't been this sick in quite a long time. I'm with Jen, not sad to see 2008 behind us. Had to laugh about the soakfilled twinkies.....have to say never heard of that one.

we did not set out to shoot twinkies. the hosts of the party i went to made "white trash tiramisu" and there were a few twinkies left over.

bb

lol cutme, I have a friend that would of loved to join you in this. He is crazy but always a good time, missed his party this year

we did not set out to shoot twinkies. the hosts of the party i went to made "white trash tiramisu" and there were a few twinkies left over.

bb

I can't say that I've every heard of that before. Going to have to remember it! Hahahaha.

Stopped at the bar by our house , shut them down at 11pm, due to no one else there, went to town toured around a couple bars.

ended up at one of our sponsors bar, (race Car) and shut them down at 4:30 am. and never had a drink all night LOL.

Hey what else are you going to do in WI in the winter.......