jodyb

Text on a path ?

Ok guys,  I figured out how to put the text on a circle.  The problem that I am having is putting one text on the top and the other on the bottom.  What I am trying to do is make a logo for my business.  I want the first name "Jody's" on the top of the circle and "Graphix" on the bottom.  Left to right of course.  Also I would like to put my phone number in the middle.  Is this "too much sugar for a dime"?  What I am saying is will this program do this,  if so could someone please walk me through it?

I have read the turorials till my eyes are bleeding and just can't seem to get what I want. :D

Thanks in advance,

JodyB

I am not sure how to do it, but there will be someone that knows I hope.

Thanks guys.  BJ I have read, read, and re-read that same page with only half success.  I even got the misses involved (she's smart  :)) still no go.

Ken how much longer till the new program?  Will it do this?  I really like the copam, alot,  but you guys "need" a better, alot better programming for it.

If the elements program is no better than this I am shut down because I don't have the $$$$ for a high end program.  He** I could do alot better if I could cut from word perfect.

No offense, just venting  :-

Any one know of a great program that won't break the bank?

Thanks again guys

JodyB

We have SignBlazer available now for $60

And its worth every penny... The only program you will ever need!