neron15210

Today's job

Yesterday , guy was driving behind me , saw lettering on my rear window  and call me to ask how much would I charge him to do lettering on his rear window.

I told him it depends of many factors.

He email me what he wants (eps. file)

I said $135.00 he said OK.

I just installed  it.Guy loved it.

When I got home his friend called me to see if I can do lettering on his vans ( he owns catering company )

Word is miracle  :thumbsup:

post-2556-1298652857233_thumb.jpg

post-2556-12986528574108_thumb.jpg

post-2556-12986528586263_thumb.jpg

post-2556-12986528587467_thumb.jpg

No, this is Shine Rite (Tomato red) from Fellers.Very nice vinyl to work with.Same as Oracle 651 but a little bit cheaper.

Guest kenya

Awesome job.

I would only get $65 for a job like that here.

You did GREAT!

Even cheaper than USCutter prices?    :thumbsup:

Yes, word of mouth advertising is usually the best you can get. Be sure to hand out a few business cards to each client.

Fellers warehouse is like 15 min. from my place so no S&H (24"x30' w/tax =$19.80)

In every coat I keep bundle of 50 business cards :thumbsup:

Hey ,

Whatcha got in that Magnum :thumbsup: ( I loved those Magnum commercials  :) )

Good deal , but i don't see the vinyl sign business in your decals :thumbsup: Did the guy ask where did you get them made ?

I make decals of people's names for free to get business . Works good , especialy when using prism vinyl .

USCutter selling any prism vinyl ?

Roger,

pictures are of the just finished job, on my car I do have listed " vehicle lettering" (reason why guy called )

Roger,

Care to share any of your work and name decals? :thumbsup:

HI , Sure , I'll take some pictures I've put on my own vehicles . I can e-mail them easier ( I " might " be able to figure out how to load them here  :thumbsup: ) .  :)

Roger,

pictures are of the just finished job, on my car I do have listed " vehicle lettering" (reason why gay called )

Hi , Good job  :thumbsup:.  I didn't see anything on the back window , Did you put that on the side ?  I think you put a where the u should be gay = guy  ?( might be a Jerry Springer show  if that wasn't a mistake  :thumbsup: )

I understand now , That is the customers car . I thought you did Printing also . :thumbsup:

Hey ,

Good deal , but i don't see the vinyl sign business in your decals :thumbsup: Did the guy ask where did you get them made ?

I make decals of people's names for free to get business . Works good , especialy when using prism vinyl .

Sorry Rodger- prism vinyl is something I am unfamiliar with. Does Oracal make it? If so, then we can get it....

I understand now , That is the customers car . I thought you did Printing also . :thumbsup:

Sorry Rodger, you tigga now.

Anyone get the reference? :thumbsup:

No , but it sounds funny . Lay it on me , I can take it  :thumbsup:

Rodger

That's hilarious , Thanks for the laugh & the brainworm ...  :thumbsup: , Only tattoo I have is a M on each butt-cheek .........

That's hilarious , Thanks for the laugh & the brainworm ...  :thumbsup: , Only tattoo I have is a M on each butt-cheek .........

Haha good stuff. Man I love that commercial.

What are the M's for hmmmmm?

With a M on each cheek ... when i bend over it says MoM ... When I lie on my back it says WOW !!!

Hey ,

Sorry Rodger- prism vinyl is something I am unfamiliar with. Does Oracal make it? If so, then we can get it....

I don't know what name it goes by , but the stuff that reflects different colors when light hits it ( like a prism does ) . I have seen chrome looking vinyl that turns into a rainbow when light hits it , I have a roll ( i think the name is engine turn ) that is very colorfull when the lighth hits it . The roll I have has orange transparent film over silver  stuff , the guy who gave it to me had it in several colors .

Thanks ,  Buddy Tigga Rodger  ;D