Sign in to follow this  
designed

sign cut

all I can say is kimon never came out and said ok this is what I need from you lets get it taken care of instead others who don't own or work at signcut is willing to help.  I want to say thank you to you all.  I have decided to sell the cutter I just now bought a copam from uscutter on ebay and will make it work from x4 It is not worth having a middle person anyway.

all I can say is kimon never came out and said ok this is what I need from you lets get it taken care of instead others who don't own or work at signcut is willing to help.  I want to say thank you to you all.  I have decided to sell the cutter I just now bought a copam from uscutter on ebay and will make it work from x4 It is not worth having a middle person anyway.

If you do not find a buyer, and decide to keep the current unit as a backup.....I would still be happy to walk you through the setup.

I appreciate that very much.  I sometimes need a little extra help though because I don't always understand everything as you might know.  I appreciate that from you more than you know..  If I decide that do you have an email for me to contact you with?  Kimon and me don't seem to be able to get on the same page.  I would like to work with you if I decide to go that way.  For now I am happy with making corel files an eps and inporting with signblazer but you just never know I might need you.  I appreciate you coming out and letting me know that I you would help me!

excellent advice-offer !!!  for what money the other cutter would bring  , better to have it as a back-up .

Glad you are satisfied with your own decisions.

Not trying to beat a dead horse but when we specifically asked you to "Click the cutter button and give use the settings contained there for MANUFACTURER, CUTTER, DEVICE and BAUD RATE"  is kinda a bit different than "all I can say is kimon never came out and said ok this is what I need from you" we asked and asked again, and each time you insisted you provided us with the information we needed which to date you still have not. Additionally you said you were using version 2.13 which does not contain the drivers for the laser. If you were using that version there is no way you could have the plotter set up correctly.

While your ticket could have been easily resolved with a little cooperation and less drama we are glad that you have chosen to use US Cutter and purchase a different machine and software solution because ultimately what matters is you have the plotter working and are satisfied with your own decisions.

Good luck in all you do, and if in the future you decide that you might like assistance using signcut to maximise your plotter control while using corel draw drop us a line.

Let it go kimon I was offered help through other people here who has nothing to do with signcut I think that is amazing of them and they are worthy of my bussiness.  I am not interested in a middle man anymore.  I got a real bad taste of it and cut it out.  So have a nice one.

sorry kimon really sorry for the post I just made thank you for the offer.  I did not read your hole post sorry.  Although I made my decisions and I am for the most part able to be happy with my decisions.  I need to not have so many different people involved in cutting a sign I learned from this.  I cannot express enough my happiness to deal with uscutter only it is a lot easier this way for me and at this time trying to do vinyl that is what I need.  Good luck in your support and sales.

designed ,

You can remove or modify posts you have previously made . I suggest you remove the post you just  apologized for . Go to that post & the options are on the top right of the page . This subject ( SignCut , not your new cutter ) may be too sensitive for you to deal with & you might need to leave it alone until you can handle your emotions maturely .. You 1rst posted ranting about service & that is common here ( always a communicaion setting on the customers end ) . Newbies are given alot more room because everybody here has had those feelings , just most has not posted because we understand how things work , especially business owner members . After a couple posts , you reacted very maturely  :thumbsup:.

My suggestion is to get your new cutter & STAY calm even if things are not  1 2 3 & there are any problems , USCutter will do as Kimon offered . Take control over your computer over the web & find out the problem . Ken has done that for me twce . If you can't handle the time lapse in getting things done or set-up , Buy locally with a support team ( or hire a computer tech to set things up ) .. be ready to pay 4X or MORE for the same thing . ONLY difference is here , the cutter is shipped & tech help is over the computer, phone or remote control . I bet even if you could find a local place to buy a cutter , they would have you go thru almost exactly the same tech help routine .

I hope this helps as I mean only positive things . If you choose to remove the post you apologized for , I'll remove this also .

Hey Roger you don't get it huh?  It is a nice way of saying I don't want your software or your help.....  You ok?

Roger, I think your way off base as to what happened.......  I see you don't get it.  I am not going to explain this again no need to you can post what ever you want Roger, I don't have a problem with who I am, but no need for me to spell it out for you.

no problem at all  :thumbsup: . this thread & your 1rst thread makes it easy to tell what went on & who tried their best . I am biased towards this site & the products they sell/support because of the support I personnaly gave gotten & how far I have seen them go to make customers happy . Being as unbiased as I can be & to put it into 1 sentence .---- You gave the info you thought they wanted ... many times ... but as of Kimon's last post , you have not YET given the info Kimon specifically asked for & drama ensued ----.

Members here like each other & take offense when people go over the line of common courtesy towards other members .

Exactly Roger well put, :thumbsup:  They new I kept sending info that was not what they wanted so instead of working with me and telling me this they choice what I would call the wrong road for communication games we will tell him or help him a second time instead YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE WHAT WE ASKED FOR.  I smelled this from them way before this incident Roger, but I was not willing to put up with it this time is all that is why I am good with it.  I think they thought I needed them a lot more than I really do.  I could even smell it in Kimons last post but that I would be kind (for incouragement) to say I might need that thank you but knowing I don't need nor want their support.  So, why is this coming up again?  Someone thought I MIGHT not be good with my emotions? huh, I am not moved by the judgement of man or I would be like the wind blowing all over the place Roger.  For the judgement I am concerned of I am ok for what I did and chose to do.  I can say alot on if I care or not for the way people think but no need I want to be here for learning and maybe getting some cutter help thank you.

Thats good . Just know that your posts were over the line & violated forum rules . You could have been banned for your 1rst several posts ( other thread you started ) , controlled emotions or not .

All the mods , administrators , owners etc have ALOT of patience etc . No problem if you stay civil . Learning is NOT trashing a company or people who have offered to help . I'm sure things will be fine & I'll drop this . My advice is to drop it also & don't trash or insult anybody here .

I've been following this post (and the other one) and have YET to see the settings posted that Kimon asked for,so that anyone on the forums could help. Just a lot of ranting.

WE are here to help but can't do a thing if we don't have the right info.

Banner John

"SignCut-X2 Support" <support@sc-x2.com>

Add sender to Contacts

To:

jerrylittle775@yahoo.com

We would be happy to assist you, first please supply us with some additional information.

1. Type of computer operating system

2. Type of plotter

3. Type of cable conection

4. License number used in the program - please open signcut and click help>about signcut and give us the license number and subrelease version number you find there.

5. Click the cutter button and give us the settings for Manufacturer, Cutter, Device and Baud Rate.

Once we recieve this information we will try to assist you promptly.

Ticket Details

===================

Ticket ID: QDC-780826

Department: Support

Priority: Medium

Banner John

"SignCut-X2 Support" <support@sc-x2.com>

Add sender to Contacts

To:

jerrylittle775@yahoo.com

We would be happy to assist you, first please supply us with some additional information.

1. Type of computer operating system

2. Type of plotter

3. Type of cable conection

4. License number used in the program - please open signcut and click help>about signcut and give us the license number and subrelease version number you find there.

5. Click the cutter button and give us the settings for Manufacturer, Cutter, Device and Baud Rate.

Once we recieve this information we will try to assist you promptly.

Ticket Details

===================

Ticket ID: QDC-780826

Department: Support

Priority: Medium

so,what are your settings?

as in specifically an answer to line # 5 :thumbsup:

I don't know about your copy of Signcut, but on mine,when I clcik on teh settings box, on the right..it says that when using USB cable, set baud rate to 4800 in both the settings and the plotter. I don't have that model of cutter,but this might be the problem.

John I don't see that saying in my version although yes this might be it.  This is another thing that signcut got mad with me on one day.  He told me to change the version to 2.2 from 2.19 and sent me the link on it when I installed it the version stayed at 2.19.  So he said to completely remove signcut reboot and download the link and install it I did still 2.19.  I do a check for updates on the software and it says no updates availible.  I did a new xp install and downloaded the trial ver first and I got ver. 2.19.  They stopped talking to me on this issue also.  How come I cannot do a check for updates and presto?

no idea, I stopped using SignCut when I got SignBlazer. If I were you, I would look on the forums, download the trail version of Signblazer. It is fully functional, you just get the 'nag' about it being trial every time you open it.

John I changed the license once I downloaded it before it was the only I could see to do it.  I use SignBlazer now also instead of signcut.  I don't have all the problems anymore things are good and peace is here so I think I will keep it this way.  I am happy with sign blazer this is why I don't care to get the fix.  It sometimes don't print it locks up etc etc etc.  So signblazer it is I look forward to getting my copam maybe I can get it set up to print right from corel?  if not signblazer is fine!  You do sign blazer I have a question for you.  I alsways export from corel as an EPS and impport into SB.  When I went to print it said some of it was a bitmap.  So I went back to corel and traced it as a vector and SB said it was still a bitmap but corel said it was a vector? hmm.... Maybe you don't use corel though?

not sure about Corel,don't use it much,but after you vectorize, you need to delete the original butmap before you export or SB will see both of them.