Sign in to follow this  
JJennings

Cutter Driver Question

Does anyone know if the Sure Cuts A Lot Pro will work with the Desay Master XY-380P Cutter Driver ??  Thanks Judy

Does anyone know if the Sure Cuts A Lot Pro will work with the Desay Master XY-380P Cutter Driver ??  Thanks Judy

According to what Slice has already said,  Your cutter looks like the SC model that UScutter sells. 

This is what the Sure Cuts Alot works with,  and SC is on that list

This software will work with the following cutters:
  • USCutter Series (MH, Creation PCut, Laserpoint I and II, SC, TC, Copam)

So you could download the trial version of Sure Cuts alot and try ir for FREE

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/283/66/scal-download--update---you-can-also-try-before-you-buy

Judy,

Since you are selling the machine, why would it matter?

SignBlazer will function fine, using the LiYu drivers, if you are just trying to demonstrate the machine works.

• Like 1

Thanks Slice & Dice... Yes, I am trying to get the machine alot easier to function,, The SignGo FD software is very hard to learn..  I think I have it Sold, but now getting it set up for the buyer is going to be a task,,,,   Will the SignBlazer work with a laptop hooked up by USB cable ?? Thanks  Judy

OK,, Sorry, I have another question about the Sure Cuts A Lots 2 that I already have,,, Do you know if I can UPDATE my Version 2 to the Sure Cuts A Lot PRO for Free or little cost :huh:  An would the Pro Version work about the same as the other one,  except some new features..??  Thanks

You would have to address your question to Craftedge.com   They own  the software.  Uscutter only sells the cds and does not support it.    If you would like to see what is on Scalp 3pro, we have given you the download link already. Feel free to download it and look at it.  The link is above...