Guest TIM

NWWD HELP

Guest Stingen73

I tried it a few times. It kept telling me page cannot be displayed. The computer reset must’ve triggered some type of a firewall or my virus protection . I’ll shut everything off and try it again tomorrow. Thank you so much I appreciate the help

The link works, but you need to turn off your antivirus first. The software designer has passed away, and the trial time bomb on the software has been tweaked so that it doesn't expires. That causes antivirus software to flag it. As long as you download and install the version that's from the USC forum, then you're good to go.

Close as many applications as you can on your puter, then turn off your antivirus, then download and install SBE with the link on page 1 of this thread.

*If you take the time to register for this forum, then your post will not be delayed waiting for moderator approval. Registration is free.

24 minutes ago, Guest Stingen73 said:

I tried it a few times. It kept telling me page cannot be displayed. The computer reset must’ve triggered some type of a firewall or my virus protection . I’ll shut everything off and try it again tomorrow. Thank you so much I appreciate the help

When you click on the link, the page is not supposed to open. The software starts downloading.  I have Google and it starts downloading automatically in the lower left hand corner. 

signblazer.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guest Stingen73 said:

this is an 8 yr old software and triggers modern anti virus programs to stop it from loading - you have to disable your anti virus to get it to load - then you can reenable your anti virus

• Like 1

I need a better Virus-Protection scheme for my life.

These masks are not doing it for me %#^@*%#!!

Guest Stingen73

It downloaded!!!  I can’t thank you guys enough. Stay safe and thanks again

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.