MadHatterGraphix

New Artwork Not for faint of heart.

Well it has come to my attention that a few people if not more love the horror side of life. So I decided to create a t-shirt / design line of Serial Killers I know it shouldn't be glamorized but lets face it there are some sicko's out there. I have made a couple of images and decided to show you one of them. I thank Skarecrow for making Lizzie Borden. Jack The Ripper design was my first design however I feel Lizzie is the better of the two. Any and all comments good or bad are welcome.

post-35756-0-18604400-1437491028_thumb.p

post-35756-0-46737600-1437491243_thumb.p

• Like 5

I like them.  In the version of the Lizzie Borden song I remember though it used the term father instead of dad.  Sings better.

Now I will have that going through my head the rest of the day...

Cal

• Like 1

looks great...

Thanks Mz Skeeter

I like them.  In the version of the Lizzie Borden song I remember though it used the term father instead of dad.  Sings better.

Now I will have that going through my head the rest of the day...

Cal

Yup your right it does say Father and I changed it thanks for the compliment, and your welcome for getting that stuck in your head lol.

Neat designs. Gory murders/murderers, have always popular, for whatever reason?

Who know why they are so popular, I don['t understand it however I seem to have a knack for making designs for it. I'm not a big Walking Dead fan and I pretty much don't own any horror films other than Trick Or Treat (the one with Ozzy and Gene Simmons), Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp which is not really considered a horror film, The Crow, and Zombieland and as we know none of these are that scary. I like action, and comedy movies better. However I like horror genre games.

• Like 1

Deep down inside many of us would love to massacre for fun. Oops did  I say that outloud

• Like 4

Deep down inside many of us would love to massacre for fun. Oops did  I say that outloud

Ssssh we cant admit that, what if one of us snaps they will find this and say its was all pre planned lol.

• Like 1