vinylmotivations

Workbench we've built....

Here is a workbench we've built- work in progress thus far, but was originally designed to be portable/wheeled into shows and flea markets etc...

post-13895-0-49054200-1338608165.jpg

• Like 1

I can definitely do some more pictures... It was actually more expensive than I had hoped it would be :/ However turned out well. The lower level of rolls hangs just low enough that one can get under it with a standard folding chair (totally unplanned) and the height is slightly higher than counter level.

Basically almost everything can be purchased at Menards (I have a contractor account there is why....) with the exception of some of the thin uni-strut I used on the back for support, but I assme other material could be used for that.

More pictures to come!

• Like 1

I have a larger table like that, now I know where I can store my final. Think I'll build some cubby holes. Nice work.

The only thing you will want to be careful with- unless you turn over your stock of vinyl quickly, you will want to hang your rolls vs using cubbies. What happens is the weight of the roll itself actually activates the pressure sensitive adhesive on the backing causing it to adhere too strongly to the backing, or to not stick as well to the surface it is installed. I used wall supports designed to hang things from, and 12" hooks to hang each roll on.

• Like 1

The only thing you will want to be careful with- unless you turn over your stock of vinyl quickly, you will want to hang your rolls vs using cubbies.

Gotcha, always wondered why all the rolls were hung instead of laid down.