kcr357

What is going on with this company?

Actually, I was thinking about revamping the mobo on the thing, you know those new quad cores would increase production time by 1000%!

I'm just skeered that the quad will burn that hard drive up in the cutter, wait, I need to find it first, maybe you can give me a point in the right direction? heeheheh

Wonder how fast the hard drive is? 100rpm? heehheheheheeh

Maybe I can overclock it and get 200 rpm's ? hummmmmm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heheheheheeheheh :blink:

I feel sorry for the OP. You guys are just plain mean, nasty aand dumb!

You don't have to do no fancy wiring n stuff. All ya gotta do is buy one of those cheap $50 external hard drives, then plug it into the USB port on the cutter! That's why us smart guys run the cutters on cereal ports, cause we're smart! :blink::P;D:bear:

Official disclaimer: Do NOT try this at home! We're computer/cutter professionals and know what we're doing, even if we don't! Plugging a hard drive into your cutter may damage both the cutter and hard drive, or at least your wallet and pride.

Now, were's my meds? :blink::P

Actually, I was thinking about revamping the mobo on the thing, you know those new quad cores would increase production time by 1000%!

I'm just skeered that the quad will burn that hard drive up in the cutter, wait, I need to find it first, maybe you can give me a point in the right direction? heeheheh

Wonder how fast the hard drive is? 100rpm? heehheheheheeh

Maybe I can overclock it and get 200 rpm's ? hummmmmm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heheheheheeheheh :blink:

Well maybe if you check in one of the stand's upright legs. They may have installed it inside there. Hence, why you need to ground it- otherwise it does not work properly and communicate well. LOL

My hard drive just flew out the front of the cutter!!!!! Oh shoot! Nevermind, that was just the vinyl oooooooops ahhahahahhahhah :wacko:

Sorry Skeeter, but FleaBAY took down the listing of the awesome cutter they had for repo ahahhaahahahahahahah It was to rich! :thumbsup:

Sorry Skeeter, but FleaBAY took down the listing of the awesome cutter they had for repo ahahhaahahahahahahah It was to rich! :thumbsup:

it's still there, for you to buy, :rolleyes: you can't get it when it's in a quote, I don't think it picks up the entire link, so it showed not a good item, removed, I noticed that last night when I clicked on the link in a quote,

http://cgi.ebay.com/Martha-Stewart-Edition-Cricut-Cake-Cutting-Machine-NEW-/270773618707?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0b5d8813

Someone hurry, GET THAT GUY BACK IN HERE!!!! IT'S THE CUTTER WITH THE HARD DRIVE!!!! wwwwwwwheheheehehehe :wacko:

If I get one of those cutters with a hard drive can I get rid of my computer? That just reinforces my observation of his first comments.be is a dumb ass

Dan

If I get one of those cutters with a hard drive can I get rid of my computer? That just reinforces my observation of his first comments.be is a dumb ass

Dan

Dan, you have very good observations hahaahahahahahahahah Poor guy, I do feel sorry for him though, HARD DRIVE wwwwhaahahahahahah :blink:

I think some negative posting members are sincere , but simply don't have an ounce of business sense . I think some have legitimate complaints . No business is perfect & Marcus does not pretend his company is supernatural :) . I think some are just here to bash because they are a competitor & loosing out to USCutter . Some have a personal agenda based on their feelings getting hurt based on their opinions about themselves .

I didn't want to read the several books this guy wrote & can't make a decision which category he fits into . If he is sincere ( but way too dramatic !!! :) ) , he has had a bad run of luck . He made some chancy decisions on buying cheaper cutters for his business , but he could have had the same problems with the most expensive cutters available in the world . USC seems to be growing so fast that even though they are trying hard to keep up with everything , it is overwhelming . I don't have a problem being inconvenienced in order to save a bundle of money . I think it is naive to think mail order service from states away can give as good of a service as " custom " delivered & set up stuff . I think everybody should be mature enough to accept the decisions they make & what goes along with those decisions . I was taught that was being an adult . It is best to be realistic about all things :) .

edit ; I had my train of thought involve another thread where somebody is flaming away & writing a book or 2 . It seems the same member made 2 threads :huh: . I have seen banned members come back under new names to bash & also have multi names to play their game . I have seen people join just to bash which makes me think it is a competitors salesman after reading what they post . To each their own :) ...

I agree 100%, I think they should be an adult and format their cutter hard drives bbbbwwwwhahahahahaahahaha :wacko:

Hmmmm . doesn't the cutter have to be hard in order to CUT the cupcakes :huh::blink:

Rodger I watched eBay and bid for quite a while before I won a bid on a pcut for$225.00 but had researched a long Time before deciding on a cutter to bid on. By the way

I paid for the cutter, vinyl ,app.tape and app. Fluid with the first sign and had some left for me. Have had great service out of my pcut.

Dan

Hey Dan ,

I bid for a month before I won my Copams . I won the last 2 that did not have a reserve on them :) . I bought the extra years worth of warranty . That was a good piece of mind investment , but I never needed anything . I could have saved the $200 :) .

Every thing I have read about the copam has been positive I know they have the stepper motors but have seen very intricate cuts by them some one posted a circle of stars that if memory serves me the copam done as well or close to the graphtec. My cutting is only a small sideline so I did not need a great cutter but my pcut has done fine for two years. I do about $30,000.00 a year in installs for the local sign company's so I don't want to compete against them at all. And my handyman service keeps me busy . So I don't cut that often.

Dan

i just cut a tiara for the babies room with my LP 24 and it cut the little stars perfect everytime. I love this thing, i can cut anything i want to so far :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I was within minutes of ordering the $2,500 " deal " from another company . I thought of checking on e-bay & located USCutter . I called & talked to Ken Imes , who was USCutter then . He handled the forum & everything it seemed . I decided on the Copam because if all the positives stuff I read plus it was in the full time use category instead of the hobby category ... also because of Ken , this forum & the HUGE savings . I bought 2 since that added up to 1/2 of what I was already ready to spend . My buddy had just bought the $2,500 " deal " .. When he tried my Copam out & seen what I made not knowing much.. he had MAJOR buyers remorse :) . This forum taught me ALOT & I am gratefull for that & to USCutter for supplying it .

• Like 1

Yeah baby!!!! Copams RULE! So does USC! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I was within minutes of ordering the $2,500 " deal " from another company . I thought of checking on e-bay & located USCutter . I called & talked to Ken Imes , who was USCutter then . He handled the forum & everything it seemed . I decided on the Copam because if all the positives stuff I read plus it was in the full time use category instead of the hobby category ... also because of Ken , this forum & the HUGE savings . I bought 2 since that added up to 1/2 of what I was already ready to spend . My buddy had just bought the $2,500 " deal " .. When he tried my Copam out & seen what I made not knowing much.. he had MAJOR buyers remorse :) . This forum taught me ALOT & I am gratefull for that & to USCutter for supplying it .

:D