theiss2200

can anyone vectorize this into eps??

Wait a minute..... you want me to do what with that? heheeheheh

Good luck finding someone that can and will do that, and I pity you having to weed that or getting it to look anything like that.

You'll be better off getting that printed.

Hey Stetson, get your printer out man! Here's a job for ya heheeheh

Sorry man, but thats beyond me, maybe one of the guy's can do it for you though. I hope!

I have a customer that wants this cut in vinyl. Can anyone vectorize this for me? Thank you

It is just no clear enough, up the resolution. I've done it down to 2 colors and still not really good.

I am game to print it but it will need to be a good resolution file to get quality prints..Just let me know...

stetson5331

Thanks for the referal Ash!!

I am game to print it but it will need to be a good resolution file to get quality prints..Just let me know...

stetson5331

Thanks for the referal Ash!!

NP Stetson, just don't forget my 100,000 dollar cut out of it wwwwwwwwwahahahahahaahha

:blink::D

2.88 an hour?.....

If the file is vectored and ready to print and contour cut. The process takes care of itself...No none of my posts indicate price or shipping..All that will be worked out at the time of the order and payment...

This seems to be a discussion thread not an order thread..The OP has not contacted me or replied to any post in return, so I imagine theres no need getting anyones panties, tighty whiteys or drawers in a bunch over price or proposition on doing a job for anyone...

• Like 2

this will cost $25.99 for vectorizing and you can use it for printing or vinyl graphics. this will take like 9 hrs to do. charging $2.88 the hour ... just let me know :)

LOL , I know there may be a bit of a shortage of love going around ..... But I wondered about the quoted post also . I think the language translation might be a major factor .. if not ..... WOW . But again I recently watch a news show that had a paralegal in a South American country that got paid $8 a day . Regular workers got $8 per week . Maybe the job is outsourced to where prices like that is profitable :huh:

I did not look at anything , just breifly read this thread , I don't know about the 9 hours needed to edit it to make ready etc .

you can trie an make it to see how much time you spend. wend you do something you like the money is the less important thing..

“Tu éxito no está en la perfección. Está en atreverte, lanzarte e ir aprendiendo y modificando en el camino”.

then prove how much you like what you do and do it for free......jus sayin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see that vectorized into something truly cut-able. Way too many shades of grey and too low resolution. Good luck guys!

LOL, like I said b4, I'd LOVE to see someone vectorize this. Good luck to you lol :blink:

this will cost $25.99 for vectorizing and you can use it for printing or vinyl graphics. this will take like 9 hrs to do. charging $2.88 the hour ... just let me know :)

And this is concludes the lesson on why people with a degree in Graphic Arts can't find decent paying jobs. ($2.88/hour....Really!!??)

So the C$1.89 (about U$2.00) I pay to my art guy in Sri Lanka is a heck of a deal.....I send 400.00 or 500.00 a year over there....That works out to 20% to 25% of their annual average income....Used some of the money I save versus other sources to give the Red Cross a donation for Horn of Africa Famine....I will just have to give up margaritas on my next trip to Mexico...

• Like 1

This is the translation StudySpanish.Com ( That Skeeter posted b-4 ... Yeah Skeeter :thumbsup: )gave me for the spanish in that post " Your success is not perfection. Is daring, throw and go learn and modify along the way. "

I still need a translation :D

And this is concludes the lesson on why people with a degree in Graphic Arts can't find decent paying jobs. ($2.88/hour....Really!!??)

It is a fact of life .. now that 3rd world countries are hooked up to the internet , they are making BIG money !!! at least to them . A buddy is considering selling out here & takin his money & moving to the Philipines to retire . He will be VERY rich there though he is middle class here . The moneyechange is 43 to 1 . The average person there makes $1500 - $2,000 per YEAR . The major job there is internet related . So $2.88 per hour might be " degree " level there :huh: Careers need to keep up with technology & competition . E-Bay & China/Japan has made prices on vinyl rediculously cheap . I won't order any overseas stuff , but running a business , what you save is added to what you earn . Having stuff vectorixed , I would go with the cheapest as Roxy does . People are people & helping people world-wide is still good :thumbsup: .

$2,88 per hour is $5800 a year for 40 hour weeks , so worthwhile for people living in countries like I described .

Just so you can see it, I have it done. Sorry no pics of the finished product, I gave the guy his jersey, and all the decals before taking pictures. Ran out of time before the dead line. Let me know what you think,

Thanks

post-16894-0-20324400-1311539329_thumb.j