MattS

Whats with all these oval stickers

I thought someone sold sheets and a small roll.  thanks for the link.  I ordered a 12" roll to try out.

This is an amazing place to find out anything you need to know how to do....IF you know the correct terminology of what you are trying to figure out.  :P  I have been trying to figure out this oval thing you're talking about,  but i have been unsuccessful at it.  So could you share how to do it?  ;D ;D and then also...since i have you here (lol)  will ya share how to layer in detail.  I am not sure about some of it.  I know you have to put reg. marks-I'm just not sure how to line them up on each layer?  Does that make sense? 

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!  YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!             

-Jen-

(Oops!! Almost forgot-I use SBE, inkscape, and Flexi)

For small quanties, why not pre-cut some vinyl sheets and print

onto that rather than trying to contour cut ovals after they are

printed?

I do it all the time with the paper label sheets and it is very easy

to jog your graphics to fit the pre-cut shape.

Sue

For small quanties, why not pre-cut some vinyl sheets and print

onto that rather than trying to contour cut ovals after they are

printed?

I do it all the time with the paper label sheets and it is very easy

to jog your graphics to fit the pre-cut shape.

Sue

Remember printing lays on top and vinyl color is all the way thru.  On something as simple as this vinyl the way to go.

Remember printing lays on top and vinyl color is all the way thru.  On something as simple as this vinyl the way to go.

Would you share your template for the oval and the border please?

Thanks

JOhn ><>

I have made many of these custom stickers for people.  A simple black and white print cut on the Roland and Graphtec = Lots of profit fast turn around.  Little design and weed time associated with these styles of stickers.  Get after it. 

Just my two cents ....but as a military family we do have quite a few of the white oval country stickers for the countries we have traveled with our vehicles to. My car has one for Germany - oval D for Deutchland

The military bases have begun to carry them more an more so I think that is adding to the popularity.

It looks like you have outline around all your ovals.  They are small outlines and the cutter wants to cut on both sides of that outline which looks like the same line.  I think I got it fixed.  try this one out.

wwjd.svg

wwjd.svg

It looks like you have outline around all your ovals.  They are small outlines and the cutter wants to cut on both sides of that outline which looks like the same line.  I think I got it fixed.  try this one out.

Gotcha

Looks like I needed to set the fill color and make the stroke transparent. 

Finally got it, set the 3 ovals to 3 different colors, then in SignCut, I selected the colors that I wanted cut and viola, I have Euro Ovals.

THANKS everybody!

JOhn ><>