prestonservco

Here's a sign for your shop.

A simple sign I made for use around the shop.  I put it on a 18x25 corplast (cheap!) and already used it today.

I like that, I may make a similiar one with point sizes as well....  Was just thinking though, depending on how big your shop is and all...  It'd be cool to make a banner or something with letters all the way up to 24" or 31", or whatever size your cutter is...  A lot of folks get confused when you tell them you can make letters as large as 24" and seeing them on a banner might actually make them realize you can handle far more than they need!  They can also just point and say "Give me something like that T over by the 3rd row of lights...."

Thanks for all the great info. As a newbie, I really appreciate the tips and tricks everyone shares. I grabbed these and can't wait to get them made.

Thanks again!

Some nice signs in there! Thanks! I really do like the first size one, I did mine in blue on foam board but I am going to get some corplast tomorrow because its just sooo much cheaper!

Kiss- Keep it simple silly

Like it! What a great way for customers to get a visual or even for myself if asked a question I can give a look and use this tool to visualize the project and see what is needed.