Sign in to follow this  
dgreenh

Vector Magic

I am surprised.  If vector magic does what you need it to do, quickly then it is a bargain for 2 bucks.

Time is money....Spend an hour screwing around and you may have just lost all your profit.

I am surprised.  If vector magic does what you need it to do, quickly then it is a bargain for 2 bucks.

Time is money....Spend an hour screwing around and you may have just lost all your profit.

That's because you have no idea how many images some of us need/want to convert on a daily basis. There are days when all I do is convert a LOT of images to vector to build-up my graphics database.

I think it would probably pay for itself in the end for the that price, but I think there are too many other prgrams out there that are either cheaper that do the same thing, and others that will convert plus extras.

When they first said they were making a retail version, I was hoping it would be under $100.

Do you know if they are offering a demo version?

Yea, InkScape is FREE- just learn how to do it yourself. $295 is a full tank of gas for crying out loud!

;D

Guest Schramm

I have had inscape and think I still have it from my other plotter as it came with it but I never liked it  I have Corel Draw X3 Graphics Suite and love it.  I am thinking of upgrading, I too use Vector Magic as it is just so quick (in some cases you still need clean up) but for someone that has over 40 Dover books and loves to convert images, vector magic is definatly the solution!

I think if you search a site like heroturko.com under vector you might be surprised to find something such as what this topic is about.

i used to use vectormagic online, really cool online software. i recommend it if you want to cut down time in vectorizing and do the clean up yourself.

recently when searching around on google for vectorizing software i actually found a free 32bit version of vector magic for windows. the exact same thing on website but for your windows desktop. don't know if the authors released this or what but it's the exact same thing and is just as amazing. anyone got the desktop version?

serious?? :)

damn i didnt know that at all.. never even knew it ever existed as a desktop ver. google helped me find it free  :-

Hmm.... so is there a freebie someplace hidden on the net for the rest of us to take advantage of?  :)

I've heard someone posted copy of VM at one of the p2p site > I do not think people from VM did it.So..... I would not touch it.

i quick google search will turn up a key gen and serial gen for the desktop version.

bb

if you know how to use the usenet, there is a copy of vector magic for windows cracked and working. the only other one out in the past was the one for mac. it was posted in the last month and a half and there is also a portable version that someone has posted. they both work! :)

if you know how to use the usenet, there is a copy of vector magic for windows cracked and working. the only other one out in the past was the one for mac. it was posted in the last month and a half and there is also a portable version that someone has posted. they both work! ;D

Then somone can share the freebie with us huh..

heroturko is a dead end, and everything i can find with a google search requires registration for download privileges and that requires some amount of money.

bb