Sign in to follow this  
Kelleysbiz

Help Identifying A Business

So I went to two different flea mkts here in Florida where the business was vinyl signing & stickers & such ALONG WITH a business where the guy would take your favorite picture & put it on a crystal glass blank that looked like a diamond paperweight or a circle on a glass base that looked kind of like an award you would get of some kind..I need to know what that business would be caled to be able to check it out online Im very interested in starting in that myself & want to know where to start..anyone know anything about it? TIA,Kelley

How much are the machines to do this?  I am also interested...and have been for some time.  There is a place by me that laser engraves on wood...pretty neat stuff! 

That's one of those things that if you have ask how much, well you probably already know the answer. From what I've seen the good ones start about 25k.

These so called crystal engraving lasers are usually a Nd:YAG (neodymium-doped yttrium aluminium garnet) type laser. They're pricey and most of the ones i've seen are from China. Do a Google search and you'll get pages of info.

Dave