Fbomb

Lets help BannerJohn out!

As most of us know, BannerJohn suffered an unfortunate heart attack the other day. I don't really know John, but I believe he is retired and goes off banner sales for what I assume would be his major income?

I think it would be a great support, help and thank you for all his shared wisdom if maybe we can paypal him some bucks to help him out in his time of need...I am pretty sure he would never ask for this and I know times are tough. But just think about all the free help and advice he has given! It's definitely worth more than I personally can give!

With 4000 members (not sure how many are active though), even just a few bucks can add up! So don't be embarrassed if you can only give a buck or two, things will add up...Hey, worst case it'll get him enough to buy some banners/supplies when he gets back on his feet to get him going again.

Bannerguyjohn@gmail.com is verified as Johns paypal account address!

Also, credit is due to Benr98 too for helping on this one!

Guest fivestar

Well I sent mine, c'mon people he's helped most if not all of you in the past, now it's time to return the favor.

Sent what I could, although all the guidance and advice he's provided to me alone, much less this forum is priceless.

:huh: Good Karma people!

Sent what I could, although all the guidance and advice he's provided to me alone, much less this forum is priceless.

+1...I wish I could have sent more, but "In one drop of water are found all the secrets of the oceans" or however that goes...

FBomb..how about "one light on a mountain top can be seen by many who are in darkness"

I will send what I can, but like Haumana said, his help is PRICELESS.  Thanks guys for putting this together, what a great idea!

Dazzel

Dazzel - by far, you are the poet of this forum. Rock on! headbang_smiley.JPG

Comes from the heart Haumana  :huh: and THANKS...BTW, we were talking about going to Hawaii for Vacation in June after the boys are outta school.  The boys are 5, 7 and 9, what's the best Island for them to play around in and swim with Dolphins? I have only been to Kauwi and it's beautiful but I want to try somewhere NEW...like what Owhu like?

Dazzel

Sorry to hear about the heart attack John, i hope all is well and wish you a fast recovery!

Hey Dazzel - Which island to visit would be more determined by what kind of activities you want to do. Each island has it's own feel and ambiance. If you want to swim with dolphins I think that you would be able to do that on Hawai'i (the Big Island), Maui, O'ahu. For beautiful hiking I would suggest Kaua'i. For lots of greenery and a sunrise you could never forget I would recommend Maui - up Haleakala and witness a breath taking day break (make sure that you borrow the blankets from the hotel). O'ahu has the most activities and a lot of stuff to do and some really decent hikes. I think whatever island you decide to visit, you'll find stuff to do  :huh:  Let me know if you'd like me to send you some of the tourist magazine/guides for you to flip through.

This was really nice of you to start Fbomb!  Knowing the kind of guy John is, he'd appreciate anything!

Jenny

Comes from the heart Haumana  :huh: and THANKS...BTW, we were talking about going to Hawaii for Vacation in June after the boys are outta school.  The boys are 5, 7 and 9, what's the best Island for them to play around in and swim with Dolphins? I have only been to Kauwi and it's beautiful but I want to try somewhere NEW...like what Owhu like?

Dazzel

All I can say is:  thread20jacked.gif  and bleh.gif    lol

I'll send a little something too. I know how much a heart attack cost, wife had a major meltdown late 07', 21 days in the hospital, 13 in ICU @ about $14,000 a day, quadruple by-pass. I won't live long enough to even get half of what we owe ( our part) paid off. Total bill for her was around six to seven hundred thousand dollars. Then the follow ups with the heart surgeons, just like going to your family doctor, except he charges $1700 a visit. Yeh, heart attacks are expensive. Good News, wife hasn't smoked since that day. :huh: And we won't even get into the after heart attack prescriptions, and prices. So about all we can hope to accomplish is helping out with some gas and grocery bills, and such, Every Little Bit Helps! Hope ya get to feeling better John

WOW Knuckle!  That's so sad!  :'(  I've heard more then once, that if any family was to suffer a serious medical condition, it can just cripple a family.

I'm glad your wife is doing better now!!

I talked to John for a few minutes, he is overwhelmed and deeply touched by those that donated, and the support/love he is receiving!

Thanks all for making a tough situation a little more bearable.

God Bless.

Jenny

Sorry about the thread Hi-Jack  ;D

All I can say is that pitching what we can for John is the least that we can do for all that he's done for us.  :huh:

Thanks to all that could help out with this....and for those that can not, it is completely understandable....for your well wishes and prayers, he is thankful for those as well.

will donate what little I can spare once I unlock my paypal account lol.  had my mom make a payment for me while I was waiting for the cable company to fix our cable and apparently paypal noticed that my account was accessed in Utah instead of BC lol.

There are a lot of good ppl on this board! Lets keep it going!  :thumbsup:

Funds sent!

I'm sure the first few months, you'll need it more then ever!

Sure hope it helps!

Sorry I have not been on line much lately I have missed this Sorry to hear about John I hope he is doing well.

So I have 8)never done pay pal I would like to send something to him anyone like to spellit out for the

good Canadian boy who is a little slow..

Keith

Hi Keith, do you have a paypal account, but never sent money through Paypal?

If you don't have an account, it's easy to sign up:  www.paypal.com

Once registered or logged in, click on 'send money' at the top and put in BannerJohns confirmed email address.  Put in how much you want to send, and click send.

If you don't already have an account, it may take a day or so to get information confirmed.

Any other questions don't hesitate to let us know.

Jenny

No I don't have a account guess that would help eh? :thumbsup:

I will do it now thanks for the help.

Keith