Sign in to follow this  
James605

What ive been doing recently

Here is some of the vinyl I have been doing here recently...I know i know i cheated and printed these...But i thought I would still share. I started doing some of these by layering.

What do you guys think???

post-1250-12986527797871_thumb.jpg

post-1250-12986527811057_thumb.jpg

is this 'cornhole' thing something new or just a non-southern thing? Down here, cornhole means something else. I never heard the term used any other way until I was asked to do a banner last year for someone up north.

is this 'cornhole' thing something new or just a non-southern thing? Down here, cornhole means something else. I never heard the term used any other way until I was asked to do a banner last year for someone up north.

I believe it is just like Bean Bag Toss.

Right, but the bags were filled with corn back in the day, which is where the name stems from?

its sounds kinda dumb to most people. BUT its really fun to play...

Right, but the bags were filled with corn back in the day, which is where the name stems from?

Im surprised so many people dont know what it is...And I cant believe how popular it is here, you can drive down the street and see people playing it or selling it one or the other....

We recently went on a cruise and they had a tournament everyday..heres me in action

post-1250-1298652806628_thumb.jpg

post-1250-12986528091669_thumb.jpg