ff-extreme

Barber shop and Hair Salon items

I have 2 jobs coming up one for a barber shop and one for a hair salon. Anyone have anything related to these?

thanks guys, i too can use those, as I own a Salon also,,, and want to put vinyl on the Shampoo Capes,,

Every Salon, wants there name and a Image on the Capes, we use everyday,, but Nobody has ever told me how to do it,, most a Vinyl capes,, some are fabirc, does anyone now know what vinyl to use? and application, process! thanks again,,

i do but first u gotta tell me where to get the capes. pm me please. :lol::P

i did some for a couple of shops here and they love em. but i have a shop that wants some but i don't know where to get them.

she said i could get them cheaper.

ok, for the capes,, go to Sally or Beauty mart,,  you can purchase those without a salon license,, they will be maybe a dollar more, than if you were a salon,. Now my Friends, there are alot of different kinds of capes,, some vinyl $3.00 each, some cloth with snapes,, $15.00 each, some with a plastic hooky thing and some with velcro.

You are going to have to ask the salon, or better yet, buy one of each,, and put a fake salon name on it,, you can use mine if you want,, what ever you do, dont show a salon, another salons cape,, they will never buy.

Also dont no matter how they bribe you, tell them what other salons are doing with there capes..

Guys every salon needs these, no one is doing it.

We also have our clients change into gowns for color or perm services, or spa treatments,' all those items, should have a logo on them.

This is a great place to market stuff guys, and gals..

If you walk into a salon with samples,, you will walk out with sales.

dont leave it up to them to try to pull a logo together or signage,, you are dealing with creative minds here, organization, is not in there heads,, lol

If someone has a hard time getting ahold of any of these products let me know.

HOpe this helps.

I just ordered my cutter today, yahoooooooooo

thanks girl, for the info, but isn't there a salon wholesale somewhere. oh and by the  way my son has a sallly's card. he's cuts hair. anyway i though that there was a wholesale place somewhere. well that's the way they act anyway. because like i said in previous post i was told i could get them for less. i don't know tho. but thanks for the info.

If your son cuts hair, he can get them from any of his distributors,, but Honestly,Sally beauty supply, is the Cheapest...

If your son cuts hair, he can get them from any of his distributors,, but Honestly,Sally beauty supply, is the Cheapest...

i kinda figured that but honey u have to catch up with the playa, grad student, sub teacher, just to say hi.

thanks again, did u get my pm

got it..

Thanks for all the info.

If you cant catch up with him,, let me know,,

Sandy Jo  MonkeyMeMe