Sign in to follow this  
Rhino

BGS Vinyl

Has Anyone tried their BGS Vinyl? want to know if it is good vinyl before i order

I bought 2 rolls; red and silver. I think it is alright, but I am an Oracal fan and am just using the BGS for practice cuts since it was inexpensive.

If your looking to cut a few dollars a roll try Feller's Shinerite vinyl. Its a little cheaper than 651 and i think its about the same in quality. We use it for about 90% of our jobs and never had an issue

Also look into the Arlon 5000 series. it weeds nicely and is really good quality for the price. www.wensco.com sells it but the yard in 15" and 24" which is nice for smaller jobs n such.

the bgs is ok it s on a 2 inch roll thats the only sucky part hard to lay flat and weed. but it does weed nice if you tape the edges down and i have found good applications for it for the price.

thanks i might try some for indoor graphics or stencil material for my airbrushing

They make no mention of how long it is rated for.  Does anybody know how long it can be expected to last outdoors?