Sign in to follow this  
indyharleykpl

Help w/Flexi8

Just got my copam 2500 monday 10/13/08. Download Flexi 8.5 starter it took my password ok. After download i tryed to open it, It gives my a warning sign ...cannot find the security key that matches the password. Tryed to open production manager..warning sign again.. The password you entered does not match the key. I'v made sure the password was right time after time still same thing.

NEED HELP PLEASE

Just tried my copy of Flexi Starter & I have the same situation . Gonna call ASi Monday . My copy worked for me before .

Thank you John , Speedoggy & Ruth  :thumbsup: . Updating the drivers fixed it for me  :thumbsup: .

1 thing I just guessed at ( it might not matter :huh: )  is when i was asked to choose my device , nothing was listed so I choose " all " is that the best choice for me ( Copam ) ?

no idea Rodger..I don't have a Copam. But if it works, leave it be.

Thanks for the help & advice  :thumbsup:

no problem. Advice ios free and easy. Just don't ask me to wash your car!  :thumbsup:

No problem there  :thumbsup: . I seldom wash a vehicle myself .. I have to be very bored & had drank several cups of coffe to even consider that . I do know that after a days worth of rain , the tree saps comes off much easier  :thumbsup:

No problem there  :thumbsup: . I seldom wash a vehicle myself .. I have to be very bored & had drank several cups of coffe to even consider that . I do know that after a days worth of rain , the tree saps comes off much easier  :thumbsup:

you sound like me. I used to have a Chevy Suburban and after washing that baby once I got over it real fast. Now I just wait for a good hard rain. Or the local cheerleaders to have a car wash at Burger King.

+ 1 on the cheerleaders  :thumbsup: