We pay for shipping you the new part if you send us the defective part first, so that only makes you responsible for shipping one way. We also do not require a deposit if you send the defective part back first.

You wanted the new part first, and you wanted fast shipping service, and this is the only reason you had to pay more than a little postage to send the defective board back.

I am sorry to hear that the unit still has the same issue. Did you replace the motherboard AND the I/O board, or just the motherboard?

That is as fair as can be  :thumbsup:  Not that anybody has asked my opinion about this  :thumbsup: , but ALOT of complaints about "depending " on a cutter to do jobs & loosing business ... If doing things as a hobbyist , not like an open storefront business . If doing it as a profession , any business would have plenty of back-up . At least 1 back-up cutter with back-up for anything else . You know the funniest thing about Murphy's law is the 1rst sentence " Murphy was an Optimist " .

regards , Rodger

FatDad- I called and left you a message. I think we need to get you an I/O board as well.

yes i only replaced the mother board, i dont even see an I/O board for my refine on the website.  I understand what is being said about the shipping and can agree to a point. This plotter is just throwing me for a loop thats all  :thumbsup:.

stupid phone!!! i didnt have any missed calls but checked the VM and there was a very nice message from Ken. 

just checking in.  Can someone PM me to let me know whats going on?

cool thanks.  Did you ever get my PM?  i had a couple of questions

yep. changed that out and everythign worked just like before!!!