Sign in to follow this  
jmoney

Banners

I got a banner and it is only glossy on 1 side does anyone know if someone makes them glossy on both sides and who.  Thanks Jason

I was at my supplier yesterday and he looked at me like I was nuts when I asked that question :thumbsup:

So  ;D you got me?

Keith

The reason I need this is because the vinyl has to go on both sides and from the back side you can see whats on the other side.  Guys thanks for all the info probably just gonna put 2 of them together and go that route. John I am in the works with your banner guy seems to be a good guy and great prices.

We just received our first order of banner materials today!!!

Not sure if they are glossy, or what, but there sure are alot of them.

:thumbsup:

The reason I need this is because the vinyl has to go on both sides and from the back side you can see whats on the other side.  Guys thanks for all the info probably just gonna put 2 of them together and go that route. John I am in the works with your banner guy seems to be a good guy and great prices.

what you are talking about is called block out vinyls. They are not cheap. You would probably come out better just doingg 2 and having them hang them back to back. That's what i do.

I had that one customer who wanted a 2 sided, I talked her into just buying 2 banners and put them back to back...she ended up liking the 2 after she got them...since they can seperate them when they want to move it elsewhere.