Sign in to follow this  
TTSF

No BLADE instructions???? No Cutter Setup???? LaserPoint??

I received my cutter, install the software but don't know how to install BLADES or get it to cut with USB.  Seems as though everyone has to buy a USB - Serial converter?  Please help.  I know it works because when I push the test button, it moves but I dont see cutting because I didnt put in any BLADES (no instructions).

I need Step by Step Instructions if anyone can help.  Thanks!

Also, when I go to cut.....its printing to my default printer attached to my computer.....??

I got this from a helpful person last night....

only one blade at a time. blade goes into the blade holder (the cylinder looking thing). Fat end of the blade goes into the hole opposite of the chrome pin plunger. the cylinder top and bottom can rotate. You need to put the blade in than turn the cylinders in opposing directions until the tip of the blade sticks out about a half of a credit card thickness (seriously

I don't know how to help you with that model , but do a search & there proably is posts with pictures in them .

regards , Rodger

Thx.  I figured out the blade thing on my own but  I still need help with the other stuff.... :huh:

your welcome . I & MANY others have went thru the same thing . Still read as much as possible &  you won't duplicate questions as much . The search thing works good also  :huh: