Big-Kid

Vinyl Multi Color Pack or Starter Kit

Does anyone offer/sell a starter kit of sorts?  Offering a bunch of diffrrent colors or types of vinyl?  US Cuuter's had the BGS Sample Pack of 5 common colors.  That would have been perfect for what I was looking for, but they've been out of stock on it for a while now.  I've had to pick up bits and pieces of different colors just to practice and figure out how to accomplish things. 

Is the need NOT there for multiple colors of vinyl material?  I'd think all the newbies would jump at the chance to be able to pick-up small bits of different colors.  Wouldn't there also be others who would benifit from sample packs like those who use their cutters for other duties besides stickers/decals?  Or am I barking up the wrong tree, and demand just does not warrant something like this?

Thanks for the opinins :D

don't buy the ones from signware house it  not what they have advertised. and you will get a better deal buying it all seperate.

http://www.signsupply.com/Accessories/Stika_Kit.asp

These kits looks pretty good... I ordered this kit (minus the vinyl) and it really does come in handy. I can definitely recommend it. The weeding tool works great, so much easier than using an exacto knife to weed.

However, they only go up to 15" vinyl with this kit, but 15" would be all you need to get started.

Here is another site that you could use. If you look under "complete kits" They use oracal 631 vinyl. The site is mainly for the cricut but you use a lot of the same tools and vinyl. Plus it is cheaper then others I have seen. Great for wanting to just mess around

www.bestcraftvinyl.com

Christi

don't buy the ones from signware house it  not what they have advertised. and you will get a better deal buying it all seperate.

When I first bought my cutter I bought the Starter Kit from SignWarehouse. It was a better deal then buying the seperate ones from them. The vinyl was Oracal 641. It is a 3 year vinyl. It's good for banners and temporary stuff.