swaneejuggalo

pool team shirt design

Heres a design i did for some shirts for a team in a local pool league.

poolshirt.jpg

All they had in mind was just a eight ball but told me if i could come up with something better i could.So what do guys think of this design?

im in the process off doing one for a pool team also.  GREAT JOB!!!  Did you find the cues or end up making them yourself?

nice design swanee, especially after i searched so franticly to find those pool cues.

anyway, i just wander while i was searching, vectorising, and posting those were u already done with that design, just wandering. oh i love ur design, but i just want to know.

I finished it at like 5 in the morning or something thank you and sorry.Look at it this way you have single handedly expanded this forums body of clipart for future use by it's members  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

I finished it at like 5 in the morning or something thank you and sorry.Look at it this way you have single handedly expanded this forums body of clipart for future use by it's members  :thumbsup:

LMAO I don't think she's gonna look at it that way.

Guest TracMatt

I like your design also, but I'm with Nona.  I also searched and vectorized a pool stick.  :thumbsup:

but I really like your design and I think they will too  :thumbsup:  And your pool stick is soooo much nicer than mine.

Tracee

I like your design also, but I'm with Nona.  I also searched and vectorized a pool stick.  :thumbsup:

but I really like your design and I think they will too  :thumbsup:  And your pool stick is soooo much nicer than mine.

Tracee

I just broke down and created it from nothing just a bunch of punch thrus on a black shape that resembled a pool stick

Tracee

I just broke down and created it from nothing just a bunch of punch thrus on a black shape that resembled a pool stick

Thanks again to everyone

well, it sure would be nice if after people discover the graphic they requested is no longer needed. to just do a quick post to say something thanks but i got or never mind.

i just think that's courtesy, don't u? :thumbsup:

well, it sure would be nice if after people discover the graphic they requested is no longer needed. to just do a quick post to say something thanks but i got or never mind.

i just think that's courtesy, don't u? ;D

dont worry ill be using them as im too lazy to make anything myself!!

i just think that's courtesy, don't u? ;D

dont worry ill be using them as im too lazy to make anything myself!!

well, thanks fatdad, that really makes my time worth while. ;D

Hey Nona, if it makes you feel better...I took your eps' also!!  ;D

Hey Nona, if it makes you feel better...I took your eps' also!!  ;D

hehe jenny, real funny. anyway, i knew somebody could and would use them but it's just the principle.

but everythings all good tho. glad he got his design done, and it does look awesome. ;D

Thanks again to everyone and i'm sorry for any inconvenience to those helping me in my time of need  :)

HEY SWANNEE, ur all good dude, just don't do that no more ;D ;D ;D

That looks awesome. I wish I had a talent like that. I would be proud to wear it!