Sign in to follow this  
zaquanh

ebay vinyl?

dont recommend it.... very overpriced...

you can get a 10yd roll from Fellers, Arlon, or Helix for less. Same or better quality.

cool cool do all of those places names have websites?

or only local places

i bought some mirror gold from a shop in down and put it on my windshiled and i swear its juss silver now and the gold faded , not sure but i need a new place to get special stuff like that  and other stuff

Guest sciondrgn

Ive ordered a few "generic" type rolls of vinyl from ebay and it does decently but I still prefer Oracal, I order my stuff from signwarehouse.com

there is no such thing as 'ebay vinyl'. Some sellers sell 'cutoffs' and it can be FDC,Avery,3m...even Oracal. I have gotten all brands. Some sellers sell European or even Chinese brands.

Some ebay sellers are actual sign supply companies that have been in business for years,just tapping another market. Earl Mich and Jack Ripper are two that spring to mind.I've bought from them all. If you have any doubts...email them and ask them what brand it is. Or email me..I can tell you who NOT to buy from.

Look for the name brands on eBay. You can find a lot of good deals. Look for brands like Oracal, Avery, and Arlon.

o ok ill do that , thanks

anyone know about regal ?

idk a guy i met today said he orders his vinyl from them

One word for ebay vinyl, SUCKS  ;) , I guess I should have specified...If it doesn't have a known name brand, don't go after it.

One word for ebay vinyl, SUCKS  ;)

there is no such thing as 'ebay vinyl'. Some sellers sell 'cutoffs' and it can be FDC,Avery,3m...even Oracal. I have gotten all brands. Some sellers sell European or even Chinese brands.

Some ebay sellers are actual sign supply companies that have been in business for years,just tapping another market. Earl Mich and Jack Ripper are two that spring to mind.I've bought from them all. If you have any doubts...email them and ask them what brand it is. Or email me..I can tell you who NOT to buy from.

Exactly what BannerJohn said - I have an ebay seller that has never done me wrong but it took trying a couple I will never touch again to find out.  I also have tried Jack Ripper for great supplies