Sign in to follow this  
Daniel T

Utility Trailer

Still havin" way too much fun.  more dry application than last job.  Panel screws and dry application still scare me. 

post-515-12986512361334_thumb.jpg

post-515-12986512369032_thumb.jpg

Very nice! Just curious..if dry application scares you,why do you do it? I always do wet,never saw any sense in raising the blood pressure or making a job any harder than it needs to be.

hey Banner John,

Wet is good and easy, but a little slower and more messy. i figure that the more tricks i have up my sleeve the less intimidated i will be by a challenging job. i am still very new to this line of work. and everything i do is still part of the learning curve. have a good weekend,  daniel t

Just adding some info ...panel screws and rivits ..... the best tool in the world is...a tennis ball ....... try it you will love it ! ! !!!!!!!!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEARDOWN

Just adding some info ...panel screws and rivits ..... the best tool in the world is...a tennis ball ....... try it you will love it !

BEARDOWN

please explain  :)

I bought a tool called a Torpedo Tube.  You can get them by calling 800-695-8151.  It looks like a cheap little piece of plastic, but when I lettered 50 semi-truck trailers last year, it made the work go soooooo much easier. 

For actual screws, you can get a 4 point star bit and just back them out.  Lay the vinyl and put the screws back after you letter.