Sign in to follow this  
SiboleGraphix

Never ordering from Fellers again! UGH!

A few weeks ago, I placed an order with Fellers. Spent almost 300 dollars on vinyl. Well, last week I noticed they sent me the wrong black vinyl, but they were already gone for the day. So I had to call them on Monday. I called and talked to a woman, who said she'd send me the right vinyl out and I should get it next day, and I would get an emailed shipping label to send back the other vinyl.

Well, I have still not gotten it, so I call today, and another lady says she has now record of it. So now she said she is sending it. I should have gotten this vinyl 2 weeks ago now! Not to mention they had no record of the call from Monday! so now this lady says she will ship the 631 next day and I can keep the 651 they wanted back. Hopefully I actually get the vinyl this time!

This on top of the fact that when I ordered a catalog, then called back about it, they had not sent me a catalog or put me into the computer like they said! I feel like these people don't even listen to you when you call them.

Next time I am definetly ordering from Ordway, or heck, I might just go back to Signwarehouse. I have never had a problem like this with them.

Anyone else have this problem with Fellers?  :thumbsup:

Amber

USCutter sells Oracal

;D

And shipping is only $9.99   ;D

Yep, for any size order.

:thumbsup:

I don't see how Fellers gets anything done. He puts his pictures everywhere in his catalog. Must spend most of his time admiring himself. I bet he even kisses himself in the mirror. :thumbsup:

Ken - how do I get you guys to ship to HI for $10?  :thumbsup:

While I believe in pouring money into my local/isolated economy - let's face it, the vinyl isn't made locally and the local (yes, only one distributor here) gouges on the prices.

Ken - how do I get you guys to ship to HI for $10?  ;D

While I believe in pouring money into my local/isolated economy - let's face it, the vinyl isn't made locally and the local (yes, only one distributor here) gouges on the prices.

I wish we could, but any time a package needs to cross water......the price shoots up.  :thumbsup:

Ken, do you sell Thermoflex Plus also??

I really need to check out the US Cutter store!

I like Fellers myself, and have never had any problems with them... but thenagain, I usually pickup my orders vs. shipping.

Glad to hear they finally made things right... plus you got a free roll of vinyl out of the deal!

I don't see how Fellers gets anything done. He puts his pictures everywhere in his catalog. Must spend most of his time admiring himself. I bet he even kisses himself in the mirror. ;D

DOH!! LOL!!  :thumbsup:  ;D

Guest fivestar

Jenny no they don't sell thermoflex plus, but try out their Siser Easyweed, I think you'll like it.  It's thinner then Thermoflex Plus and has hardly any hand at all.

fellers has never done me wrong. they told me if you have a problem just call and ask for frank and he will talk with you about it.

Im shocked to hear you had such a bad experience.. I have been ordering from Fellers for years literally.. I have never had any problems with them.. always next day shipping no more than 2 from further away.. maybe its my area? TX. They treat me well, free shipping over $75!

The only complaint I have with Feller's is the fact that SignWarehouse is cheaper.  But I order from Feller's on occasion and I have my stuff next day.

The only complaint I have with Feller's is the fact that SignWarehouse is cheaper.  But I order from Feller's on occasion and I have my stuff next day.

they will price match any advertised price

I wish we could, but any time a package needs to cross water......the price shoots up.   :)

If you ship a cutter to the US for $9.99, cant you ship one to HI or PR for maybe $50 or $75? Why such a great difference? Just wondering  ;) I need a new cutter  :lol:

Not at this time, but the reviews on the Siser Easy Weed say it is just as good as the Thermoflex.

:lol:

I wish we could, but any time a package needs to cross water......the price shoots up.   :)

If you ship a cutter to the US for $9.99, cant you ship one to HI or PR for maybe $50 or $75? Why such a great difference? Just wondering  ;) I need a new cutter  :lol:

Depends on the model you need. How much were you quoted for shippping to PR?

Not at this time, but the reviews on the Siser Easy Weed say it is just as good as the Thermoflex.

;)

I just did my first sweatshirt today using Siser Easy Weed.  Haven't used Thermoflex, so I can't compare.  But the Siser is awesome!  Weeds easy and I like the feel when pressed.  :lol:

Depends on the model you need. How much were you quoted for shippping to PR?

I got quoted $177 for a Pcut  :thumbsup:

Im considering either p-cut or laserpoint.