Benr98

DO NOT OPEN "Cnn.com Daily Top 10"

More information at: http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/101495 "Thousands (possibly millions) of users are receiving what looks like an innocuous daily missive from CNN.com (it sailed right through my spam filter), offering links to the "Daily Top 10" stories and videos. Flag these emails as spam, and do not click the links inside. The links will direct you to a malware website and attempt to install dangerous software on your PC."

Jenny

LMAO FM, NO it didn't pass by my spam filter, that is just copied and pasted from the report!!  :thumbsup:

the key here..if you didn't  sign up for updates from CNN or anyone else like that...delete it. They don't just randomly send out email. If you have doubts, go directly to the site do NOT click a link.

well let me tell u i think it's from all those guest on line here getting email addresses. i have never got as much spam as i am now since i have been on this wonderful forum. and that's not paranoia, that's fact. all they r doing is lurking to get information on emails and links and such and using them to get paid.

you can hide your email address in your profile preferences.

the key here..if you didn't  sign up for updates from CNN or anyone else like that...delete it. They don't just randomly send out email. If you have doubts, go directly to the site do NOT click a link.

I have deleted everyone without opening. I never signed up for anything with CNN