Sign in to follow this  
new2this

FLEXISTARTER. laptop crashed

I bought a cutter pros cr630 which im having zero problems with and i love, but my laptop crashed, I had flexistarter installed on it and it was the software that communicated with my cutter. I cant load it on my desktop because it says "licence already in use on another computer" What do i do??? HELP

call the flexi folks and they will sort it out. Flexi starter used to come with a dongle. It still should and this problem wouldn't exist,

800.229.9068 is the customer service #

Well it seams that the piece of paper with the numbers that i need to get the license removed (1/4 inch by 6 inches) is missing ...Imagine that. So my next question is: Is there another program, signcut, signblazer that will communicate with my cutter.

Well it seams that the piece of paper with the numbers that i need to get the license removed (1/4 inch by 6 inches) is missing ...Imagine that. So my next question is: Is there another program, signcut, signblazer that will communicate with my cutter.

Both will.

Ken you seem to be a wizard at this stuff, compared to flexi are they both comparable. What do you use. Ive looked into flexisign 8.5 but cant justify the price at my current level of experience

Ken you seem to be a wizard at this stuff, compared to flexi are they both comparable. What do you use. Ive looked into flexisign 8.5 but cant justify the price at my current level of experience

I use them all, but just to test with our cutters. Each program has its advantages and disadvantages.

SignCut X2 is striclty a cutting program with no design features, which is fine if you already utilize Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw.

SignBlazer is a design AND cutting program all-in-one. SignBlazer is not subscription based, but SignCut is.

Flexi Starter 8.5 is not much more expensive than the others. We sell it for $149.99

Actually i was talking abou the Flexisign that cost 4295.00 lol. Thanks for your Help

Actually i was talking abou the Flexisign that cost 4295.00 lol. Thanks for your Help

No way you would ever use all that the $4000 version has to offer.