Sign in to follow this  
thelavishking

Activation Key

Does anyone know how long it takes to get an activation key.  I have registered 3 months ago, and still no activation.  I am also have problems getting anyone on the phone, and I have left numerous messages.  Is there another way I can get the activation key?

Guest gracewriter

Three months?!

Um, is this the first time you tried to use your cutter in those three months?  Just curious.

I got mine within 24 hours of setting up my cutter.    Ken will be on here tonight or tomorrow and help you get the code. Hang in there, I know how frustrated you are.

The trick to getting someone on the phone is to keep hitting redial for several minutes. Works for me every time.

Best of luck

I have tried to use it before, but I have never used a cutter and thought it wasn't working because I was doing something wrong.  Today is the first time that I went to forum.  How do I get a hold of Ken or John?

Scary huh, Grace??

Guess great minds DO think alike!  ;D

You could send 'bannerjohn' a PM and he'll respond promptly.

I know Ken is swamped as usual.

Give John a shout out!!

Jenny

Guest gracewriter

I have tried to use it before, but I have never used a cutter and thought it wasn't working because I was doing something wrong.  Today is the first time that I went to forum.  How do I get a hold of Ken or John?

Glad you came here.   You are in the right place.  Some people pull their hair out for a few months before they give up and ask for help. Don't worry about getting ahold of them, they are on here daily.

And you now have Jenny and I watching your back.  So you are in good hands.

If you don't hear from anyone tonight, just bump the thread up first thing tomorrow so you'll be first in line.  Although it never takes them long to respond.

Guest gracewriter

I am new to this.  What is a PM?

PM is a personal message you send to an individual.  Look over on the left of the screen and put your mouse over those little icons and you'll see which one is pm.

But first do a search for Kenimes or bannerjohn.  Once you find them you can pm them.

Guest gracewriter

oops, I said look to the right of the screen and Ishould have said the left.

This is one of the messages I found that was sent to me about an activation key.

We are not SignBlazer so we do not send Activation Codes. I think they are going through an ownership change, so the activation code servers are down. Int he meantime, just use Trial mode which does everything the activated mode does- no limitations.

Ken Imes

Lead Technical Support

USCutter

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: NKB-190482

Department: General

Priority: High

But I know now that I cannot do everything.

When did you receive that??

I hope with additional help and IF that's true, that you can do everything with trial mode SB, than they can help you get this taken care of tomorrow.

I'm sorry Grace and I could not help you more.

Guest gracewriter

I don't know, I still suspect it does do everything accept cut. So maybe that notice is old.  I mean if they are gong to give away signblazer like that I can't imagine them doing it for very long.

It's been too long for the activation servers to be gone. I didn't pay for two legal copies to be treated like this. I no longer use SignBlazer and wait for a class action suit. Anyone else been spammed from someone selling EasySign???

As I stated in the other thread - you do not need an activation code for SignBlazer to work. It will do EVERYTHING include cutting in trial mode. I have been working for about 2 months without an activation code with no problems.

Why are some so quick to jump to the class action talk - I would have to be on the other side of the fence saying that the software does more then expected for the price. The only reason I see so far for an activation code is to prevent the nag screen (3 clicks and it's gone) and to get updates.

At this time the company is going through a re-organization after Jerry passed away.

If you need more information go to the Sign Blazer area of this forum and read all the posts!

Activation code servers will not be back online until the new ownership group takes over. We do not anticipate the new owners not honoring all of the licenses we bought, I mean we ARE their biggest client after all, and when you buy a company, do you want to lose your biggest client right from the get go? I doubt it. So it is our understanding that once the sale is complete, the web site and activation code server will be back up. In the meantime, you can do everything in the Trial Mode that you could do in the activated mode, so go ahead and design, save, edit, cut, print, whatever. The only difference is that you need to click on Trial Mode to get in the software, and this delays things by about 10 seconds. Not a big deal.

:huh:

Ken, have you heard anything about the new owners? Any idea when the sale will complete?

I am not able to cut what could the problem be.  I have been told you cannont cut in trial mode, then you can cut in trial mode.  My cutter is not cutting.

I am not able to cut what could the problem be.  I have been told you cannont cut in trial mode, then you can cut in trial mode.  My cutter is not cutting.

Then give me a ring and I can walk you through setting it up correctly. Yes, you can do EVERYTHING in Trail Mode that you can do in the activated mode. If I do not answer the phone, it could be that I am on the other line assisting someone else, so just leave me a message with your phone number.