Sign in to follow this  
Rodger

PC crashed . Now i can't get SignBlazer to reconize usb connection

I hate giving up , but i am beat  :) . I went thru this before & can't get my brain to remember what I am doing wrong or what setting is wrong . It seems like i can't identify which usb port the Copam is connected to . I tried them all in the cutter settings & # 3 acts like it is sending the info to the cutter , but the cutter doesn't do anything . The cutter is working ( cuts a test ) & everything was working before the pc got reset to original settings ( cant think of the word , but as it came from the store ) . I switched the cutter cable into the usb port the keyboard was using & nothing ( keyboard works in either usb port ) . I've reread & done the " how to check & set communication settings for usb " but i am still not getting it . I use the front usb ports on the pc .

thanks for any help , Rodger

I Don't know how to do that . I did click something about a driver but it could not find the driver . I also think it was for something other than the usb ports . Thanks for the reply & if it's not easy to explain or understand , I'll get the guy who reset the pc back to new settings to come over again . ( Pc has windows vista )

Check your Device Manager in the Ports category to see if the USB driver is installed or not.

Hi Ken , that was it..Thanks

did you re-load the USB driver?

Thank you also John ,

I forgot about the mini cd  :huh: ( Ken installed it via remote control when the other cable went bezerk ) .

Rodger