Sign in to follow this  
swaneejuggalo

Heath ledger JOKER tribute

This post goes out to the best joker ever and in my opinion after this role one of the best actors ever.He took this role sucked it up and pulled it off perfectly, really more than perfect. To me it was something I've never seen in a role of a mad man. So this was just a post wondering what other people thought about his performance.

The real joker

the-dark-knight-1-1600.jpg

Dark_Knight_Joker_2.jpg

RIP Heath Ledger

May you lay in peace

whether it from the pain

of life or that of

the make believe

I haven't seen the movie yet, but it's been sold out shows near me.

I heard it's one of Heath's best performances, I also had heard it took quite a toll on him as well.

I don't believe, it was totally to his character, he I believe had issues well BEFORE this role.  It's truly sad though, no matter what his reason.

We'll never know hence the

May you lay in peace

whether it from the pain

of life or that of

the make believe

We'll never know hence the

May you lay in peace

whether it from the pain

of life or that of

the make believe

He was a method actor though so i could only imagine

I read somewhere awhile back(prior to his death), that he was sooo into his Joker character that he was having trouble sleeping, and was forces to start taking sleeping aid medication. I'm curious if the sleeping meds were doing the job, if he up'ed the dosage, or added his own additives?  ;D

Sad loss any way you look at it.

I know Broke Back Mountain was your favorite, fm. Im sorry you wont be seeing the 2nd part.

JC

Guest kenya

I think there was another side to Heath than most people even knew, by the fact

of the Rx's that were found.

Even though prescription, anxiety pills & sleeping pills are for someone dealing with alot of

problems.

But also the fact that he was taking the sleeping pills & not getting enough sleep

while filming.  When actors/actresses get into character, this has to

create a high level of stress also.

I know Broke Back Mountain was your favorite, fm. Im sorry you wont be seeing the 2nd part.

JC

I just got it... late but... LOL

Heath Ledger was on my top 10 list of favorite actors (although I never saw Broke Back Mnt).  He was very young & talented & I'm sure could have gone very far in his acting career.  Keep in mind that it's the youngest & most talented actors that tend to have "problems."

Heath's passing is definitely a tragic thing. I can only feel sorry for him needing to be on all that medication. At least his passing was most like painless. The ME ruled it as accidental, and that's what I think happened. There were concerns about that because he received his medications from several different physicians in several different countries, so it wasn't like one particular pharmacy could advise him on drug interactions (although Heath should have disclosed that to his doctors).

just a tragic accident.

Guest gracewriter

It's very sad indeed, right up there with River Pheonix.  I was stunned when I heard he was dead, breaks my heart.  My most favorite movie was "The Patriot."  To me, his was the most moving performance.

Our loss, and God's gain.

Heath's performance as teh Joker was Outstanding - I am usually very critical of films but his caracter made this film much like Johnny Depp's caracter made pirates of the Carribiean.  both were cast perfectly for the roll!