edge

Can I change page orientation in signCut?

Once I send a project to SignCut it's out of whack by 90 degrees. Does signcut offer the option to correct this or do I need to do this prior to sending it to Signcut? Thanks

goto settings>cutter, then there is an option there toward the bottom called rotate...

I think thats what your looking for.

I think Tater got it. You can also click on the red arrow pointing down above the text tool to bring up the rotate image feature

The  red arrow was the answer. I had tried the rotation thru cutter settings without success. Let me rephase that. I thought I could change the orientation in cutter settings and each subsequent project sent would observe that rule. On my set-up that does not seem to apply. I'll be content to change each project as it arrives in SignCut now with the click of an arrow. That sure beats rotating each item in the project. Thanks again

Rotate isn't one of the LE functions, You have to have the PE version to be able to rotate, if you rotate your image in Corel or Illustrator prior to opening it is signcut you should be alright