Sign in to follow this  
repodon

sign blazer help

if any body knows any thing about sign blazer please call me at 336-293-4123 i am triing to cut  a calvin peeing i can cut the picture but no detail such as shoes and shirt eyes hair

Guest gracewriter

Don,

You need to tell us a little more about your problem in case no one has the time to call you.  As per our conversation, you downloaded the file from this forum.  Couldn't download the eps file and only was able to download the bitmap.  Was able to cut the outside but no details of the bitmap and you keep getting an error message when you try to download the eps.  What does the error say?

Can someone please let us know how to download an eps?  I haven't had much luck downloading them myself.

If you can you might also change the subject bar to something like "Why can't I download this eps file?!"  Because I don't think it's so much a signblazer problem as it is downloading a readable eps file that signblazer can recognize.

Hope this helps.  I would sure like to get this problem straightened out once and for all and be able to download any eps from this site and be able to read it.

Thanks in advance to everyone who I KNOW is going to help!

Cheers!

yes mam mrs grace  thanks a bunch  and ken like i told u in emaile thanks a bunch

still a bit aggrevated about to pull my hair out

i can get the calvin peeing but it only shows a big picture not the deatils  such as hair eyes shoes and pants/shorts  went threw 75 feet of vinyl today alone  ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i got it in the mature audiance section  of the calvin peeing with the eps and  the bottom one forget the name but i can do it all except doesnt have the details like stated

thanks a bunch what a wounderful group/ forum this is and ken is a damn good guy he is over worked and under alot of stress i will say in public i appologize ken imes i appologize

one of these days i will learn this vinyl stuff and hope one day help the next person that is in my shoes

you probably need to weld it. When you go to the cut screen, how many different colors are there in the left box? If there are multiple, and you only "see" one color for the graphic, then there are other layers that are occurring that can be cleaned up. The quickest way, but not necessarily the recommended way, is to select all the colors in the left box (hold down the CTRL key and select each color), then send to cut.

Here's an .eps of a "blank" Calvin peeing ...

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

It is possible that SignBlazer did not vectorize it very good for you. If the original image is not good quality, the vector will be worse.

Go to brandsoftheworld.com and download the Calvin stuff already vectorized.

Guest gracewriter

you probably need to weld it. When you go to the cut screen, how many different colors are there in the left box? If there are multiple, and you only "see" one color for the graphic, then there are other layers that are occurring that can be cleaned up. The quickest way, but not necessarily the recommended way, is to select all the colors in the left box (hold down the CTRL key and select each color), then send to cut.

Here's an .eps of a "blank" Calvin peeing ...

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

We tried combine and weld and it wouldn't give him the option.  That's why I was thinking since it was a bitmap it wouldn't work anyway.  So how do you vectorize in signblazer?

BTW, that eps opened perfect on the first try.  I just wonder what you did different?  Or, I just got firefox and am AMAZED at how well things download now.  Maybe it's because of that?

Guest gracewriter

I just downloaded several eps files and can read all of them.  I believe it has something to do with adding Firefox as my browser.  You might want to try that repo.  So far I like it ten times better than Explorer.  I'll never go back.

Sometimes what appear to be cutouts are white elements. Do both black and white show up in the Cut window?

haumana i tried that file you have and i still can not open it for some reason but i keep going to the calvin peein in the mature audieence section and i can get it that way

also i did one almost perfect but he wasnt peeing n now i cant remember how i did it i guess im just a dumb a-s. I have went threw 75 feet of dern vinyl alone just today and gggggrrrrrrrrr i think the inkscape thing worked i guess but dont remember how i did the one that was almost perfect but no peeing dern it 

damn i need to get drunk one good time but its been since 1997 and i dont think i want to start that again

damn i need to get drunk one good time but its been since 1997 and i dont think i want to start that again

Don, use the pen attachment and some construction or butcher papaer to practice with, get it just right, then load vinyl to cut. This will reduce your waste while learning.

does any body have a number for sign blazer

i did one calvin ALMOST PERFECT except for him peeing n now i cant remember how in the heck i got that far i went to image and did the monogram  then went back to image and vectorized and took the picture and delte like said and then hit the cut and hit the red x and all i see is a black out line  but no detailes like the one i did n not knowing how in the heck i did it

i guess it is hammer time and shot gun time

this has been taken care of THANKS TO KEN IMES FOR STICKING WITH ME  THANK YOU SIR  THANK YOU  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU