Sign in to follow this  
repodon

How do I vectorize with SBE?

every time i call us cutter all i ever get is a answering machine i would like to have some one call me back with in a hour or so not several days later as i am losing money every time  this is rediculouse  i might need to go with some one that has better customer service

Have you sent kenimes a PM? Send him a message w/your phone number and he'll get to you.

My experience :

Before I found out about USCutter , I was VERY close to buying from a supplier ( SW ) that was selling me a "name brand" cutter at over 4X the price i spent with USCutter ( 2 friends of mine bought the expensive name brand cutters & have not done any better or had any better communications BTW )  . Even during the last stages of sales , that Co didn't have a live person answering the phone & it took just as long for them to get back with me as it does USCutter ( & that is after i bought from USCutter . My experience is that salespeople are motivated alot more before the sale than after ) .  Hmmm 4 times the cost & no difference in customer service . The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence . I bought 2 copam pc-2500 because of how inexpensive & I have not sold 1 decal yet . I have lettered all my trucks , equipment , storage lot signs etc & think the cutters have paid for themselves already . MHO

regards , Rodger

yes ive sent several messages  and finally got ahold of ken imes but as usual he talks so fast as i have said i am wrting it all down but as i asked several times repeat it again where i couldnt write it down fast enough and also as he is clicking away so fast where i can not write it down fast enough i get aggrevated and say yes just to get off the phone from cussing and blowing my top so HEERE IT IS KEN TALK SLOW SO AS PEOPLE CAN WRITE IT DOWN AS YOU R TELLING THEM AS I HAVE SAID SO MANY TIMES AND MY GIRL FRIEND SAID SO MANY TIMES WE ARE WRITING IT DOWN BUT WE BOTH GET SO DAMN PISSED INSTEAD OF CUSSIING WE JUST GET OFF THE DAMN PHONE

MY QUESTION TO YOU KEN IF YOU WILL CALL ME AGAIN AND TALK SLWOER THAT WAY I CAN WRITE IT DOWN IN STEPS HOW TO TAKE A DAMN JPG OR EPS  AND TRANSFER IT TO THE CUTTER  THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH NUMBER IS 336-293-4123 THANK YOU AND SPEAK SLOWER NOT LIKE A DAMN AUCTIONER TRIING TO WRITE EVERY THIGN DOWN 

We have meetings every Monday morning, so there is a good chance you were calling during the meeting or before we even got in (we are on the West Coast). If you left a message on the voicemail, the call will be returned today. Also, if I am already on the line with another customer, it will go to voicemail. I can only speak to one person at a time.

Don- we support the connection between the cutter and the computer, but we do not offer tutorials on the graphic design industry. As I told you, many people have been in the business for years, yet they still outsource their vectorizing projects to a professional. You can also learn how to do it yourself, but it is beyond my scope of support to teach you. Look in the SignBlazer category, there should be one or two threads about vectorizing something with SignBlazer.

yes ive sent several messages  and finally got ahold of ken imes but as usual he talks so fast as i have said i am wrting it all down but as i asked several times repeat it again where i couldnt write it down fast enough and also as he is clicking away so fast where i can not write it down fast enough i get aggrevated and say yes just to get off the phone from cussing and blowing my top so HEERE IT IS KEN TALK SLOW SO AS PEOPLE CAN WRITE IT DOWN AS YOU R TELLING THEM AS I HAVE SAID SO MANY TIMES AND MY GIRL FRIEND SAID SO MANY TIMES WE ARE WRITING IT DOWN BUT WE BOTH GET SO DAMN PISSED INSTEAD OF CUSSIING WE JUST GET OFF THE DAMN PHONE

MY QUESTION TO YOU KEN IF YOU WILL CALL ME AGAIN AND TALK SLWOER THAT WAY I CAN WRITE IT DOWN IN STEPS HOW TO TAKE A DAMN JPG OR EPS  AND TRANSFER IT TO THE CUTTER  THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH NUMBER IS 336-293-4123 THANK YOU AND SPEAK SLOWER NOT LIKE A DAMN AUCTIONER TRIING TO WRITE EVERY THIGN DOWN 

That's what your prob is? Taking an image to the cutter??? Post your questions on the board here! I know that has been asked several times on here and has been answered as well.

It's no wonder Ken get's so backed up.

That's what your prob is? Taking an image to the cutter??? Post your questions on the board here! I know that has been asked several times on here and has been answered as well.

It's no wonder Ken get's so backed up.

I agree . It's like i go buy a tractor trailer  & expect the Company selling the truck to teach me how to drive it , back it into hard places & all the other things experience gains a person , & then I get pissy because i buy something i don't anything about . I was in the same boat as far as not knowing much , but i realize USCutter & every other supplier sells products , not training courses . I don't have alot of computer skill/knowledge & it makes some things harder , but i know buying a vinyl cutter from a supplier isn't coming with training . There is training courses that this guy should take & probally me also , but i'll humbly work thru my lack of knowledge . I bet you & you galfriend wasn't the only person wanting to let some steam off ;D

There are lots of great tutorials on this website, just have to wade through them.

Take one small step at a time and it will all come together.

We will all help as much as we can.

Spoke to him again on the phone and walked through it slower so he could write everything down. Next problem was selecting all colors when going to the cut layout screen.

Spoke to him again on the phone and walked through it slower so he could write everything down. Next problem was selecting all colors when going to the cut layout screen.

ahhhh, yes, actually that is a nice feature, I have not been able to get flexi to do that, only 1 color at a time to the cutter..

Wayne

Guest gracewriter

I have to laugh a little here.  I have lived in the South for about 25 years and was on the phone for over an hour with one of our incredible members the other day and I do admit I couldn't hear as fast as he talked.  So I had to keep saying, "Huh?"  It was embarrassing, I mean we both speak English, but those Canadians, you gotta love 'em as they  are a little quicker on the lip than some of our ears can keep up.

Couldn't imagine having to direct a pen to keep up with all that.  You'll be fine repo.  we're a lot alike, I get really pissed too.  Just ask the people who put up with me in the beginning when I was going through what you are now going through.  Hang tight, my friend, it'll all start making sense soon.

omg grace this whole thing is about to drive me freaken crazy more than my ex wife actually did

i finally got one almost perfect except he wasnt peeing but now i can not remember how in the hell i did it i have punched the computer this new one since i shot the hell out of the last one  and also have kicked the desk and damn that hurt n all it did was piss me off even more i didnt even feel the pain after that i was so mad about bit my tougne totally off from getting so dern mad

people please bare with a retard ill some day get better   

Guest gracewriter

I did several things by "accident" in the beginning that worked and couldn't remember how I did it.  Welcome to the initiation period.

Another thing I figured out was to STOP using new vinyl until I could get the thing to cut properly.  So I'd use craft paper and the pen attachment to save vinyl.  I also reused the vinyl I had already cut.  I found a roll of white paper at Office Max for about $4.00.  It was 24" x  50 yards.  Good for practice and cheap.

So stop using new vinyl!

Try Firefox for downloading those eps file.  It just might do the trick like mine did.  Here is the link:  http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/.

Just follow the prompts and make sure you select to transfer your settings from Explorer to firefox.

grace i down loaded fire fox all  it is is like internet exsplore n nothing but viruses and mess i cought so many viruses and it wasnt funny glad i use zone alarm fire fox didnt do no good neither i guess i need to get ride of some more shells