Sign in to follow this  
bigfoot_69

SIGNGO LITE

I've tried my best to to work with artcut software supplied with my MH-721 and I just can't get use to figuring out inches and converting to metric to work in the program. The tool bar is just to hard to figure out. Then I found on the web SIGNGO ( www.signgo.com ) down loaded the Lite version and selected the EM-721 driver at install the plotter is the same as MH-721. I'm SO HAPPY. The software is shareware and free to try for 30 days. no money lost in testing. But Hay it well worth the $139.00 for the lite version. We ran 3 jobs in an hour from start to plot which took us 3 hours in ARTCUT to do one job. SIGNGO paid for it self in the first hour. If your unhappy with Artcut then you should try SIGNGO LITE. The SIGNGO PRO is like $439 but I found i did not need any of the pro stuff.

I have heard of a few other MH721 owners using this software. We no longer include ArtCut with any of our cutters because of the metric issue, so now the MH721's we sell come with a much better program- either SignBlazer or SignCut.

I just downloaded the trial and tried it out...its easy to use, but it makes the cuts for my decals look horrible...even worse that SBE