Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

My first wall decor pictures

My buddy finally sent over some pictures of some wall decor I did for his newborn son's room.

I just did the yardage markers... after looking at the pictures, I wish he would of let me do the Texans logo as well, lol. Installed the vinyl himself, said it went on okay, but had a few trouble spots with the textured walls.

<edited because I posted images to be shared with the USC forum members, not the entire ebay community>

My buddy finally sent over some pictures of some wall decor I did for his newborn son's room.

Fantastic Job!!! Too bad he is too young to really appreciate it. He will as he gets older. I'll bet his dad wishes it was his room.

Guest fivestar

Fantastic Job!!! Too bad he is too young to really appreciate it. He will as he gets older. I'll bet his dad wishes it was his room.

I bet if his dad pisses his mommy off it will be his room.  ;D:);D

Looks GREAT!  Was it a pain to get the vinyl to stick to the wall and not the backingtape???  This is still a problem I'm battling with wall decor.

Looks great. He should have let you do the Texans logo, looks like it was done with pieces of tape, a bit at a time.

I just put some vinyl up in the shop I hang at. Used the regular stuff I get from Fellers, glossy but looks good. Big problem was the tape wanted to stick to the wall, and the wall texture does cause little pains.

Yeah... I'm going to have to hit him up about the Texas logo, it's taking away from my yardage piece!!! LOL  ;D