Sign in to follow this  
LetiCasanova

New forumer from France

Hello, i am new on the forum and that's a real pleasure to be here.

I hope i will find information, help and technical tips. And of course i will answer as possible to questions, even older by my small experience.

I have opened a small shop with my shirts and i have for the next days the will to test all my different flex to find the best results, in term of graphics and quality.

See you soon on any post...

Létiziab784bea3-8ae3-40d4-97ee-1c84c4bfd093.jpe

Thanks for joining the forum.  Looking forward to your posts.

Hi there, I clicked onto the link for your website, it contains a lot of different designs, very 'European' and eclectic styles, selling for about $30 a shirt. We can see you put in a lot of effort and time on designing all these.

Best of luck, and here's just one idea, what about putting the imprint on the BACK of shirts? Do you guys over there wear T's with the image on the flipside?

Hello, 

Thanks a lot for your welcome.

You are right, for the moment, i have decided to print only the front side of the Tshirts.

I just have only few with a small title at the back (for a collection i have named "Jungle City" with funny anthropomorphic urban people).

I thought only sport shirts with a number or player's name are printed at the back.

I had no idea the Tshirts are mostly printed at front in France (or maybe Europe) and more often at the back in US....interesting.

I will surf on the forum, but it's a good idea to "internationalize" them.:thumbsup: